Why Illidan server is offline somehow all others still up?

Actually moved to it at the end of Vanilla so probably not quite 18 but yea… WotLK was interesting.

Had to try to pre-login before a raid hours in advance for awhile.

Same on my realm. So sick of it i quit trying. I think the zeppelin was also shot down over the Great Sea, welp thats what the gobblin is saying anyways lmao!

Trying to backdoor login by choosing a character in Oribos… not working

1 Like

Isn’t it Stormrage?

So server was offline for 20 minutes and the lag isn’t any better on the server lmao

1 Like

Area 52 might be “up” but its literally unplayable

1 Like

I logged in for about 30 seconds before getting DCed again. I should have maxed dragon riding an hour or so ago. /sigh

1 Like

Same got logged in…killed a group of mobs that was attacking me…lagged out and couldn’t cast…and DC again.

Glad that restart did nothing

A52 is still having issues as well

1 Like

You were not prepared?

Area52 actually

2 Likes

I actually LOL’d when I saw this :rofl:

Good one funny man!

lmao the boat was about to show up and it kicked me to login

they reboot Illidan and NO FIX the PROBLEM!

Game plays just fine… until you attempt to loot. Sadge

When you get on you can sometimes do combat fine until you try to loot something or turn in a quest or a world objective auto completes or you use a gathering node etc.

I think it’s a database issue since everything that triggers extreme lag and disconnects is something that would involve changing a database entry IE: loot and quest completion.

Interestingly if your combat was not lagged at all but you try to loot something or accept a quest or something everything freezes up and you can no longer even engage in combat until the wave ends or you get booted.

$50 for 3 xfers. I could goto a dead server for a week then come back for 50…
Would that help or all the servers messed up?

Another launch - another waste of time.

I noticed the streamer I was watching was asking a verified someone in chat to message blizzard and get them in, within 10minutes her entire party was in Dragon Isles and never got DCed one time. Who knows, I’m naturally unlucky I didn’t get in until 9pm and it was unplayable so I went to bed early on launch night, I was barely able to complete the heirloom from the bugged event just before that as well.