Why Illidan server is offline somehow all others still up?

hello blizzard?

3 Likes

LOL! Good ol’ ILLIDOWN!!!

We’ve got it worse than everyone else, most populated server.

7 Likes

They weren’t prepared?

I’ll show myself out.

21 Likes

Just like in Heroes of the Storm, everyone is always obsessed with taking Illidan down. But they are never prepared.

3 Likes

Believe they’re rebooting it or something. I was in and it did give a server shutdown counter.

3 Likes

Area-52 is down too. If you are a streamer however you can play just fine. As a matter of fact we have 7 70s from Method with no issue.

3 Likes

Tich is up but takes 5 mins per action like ???

2 Likes

it needed to be restarted?

was taking 3mins to accept a quest and constant disconnects.

Yeah I couldn’t even complete the quests needed to get on the boat and was getting kicked off to the login screen every 2 minutes.

Spent two hours getting in, things seemed stable, and then server shutdown in 5 minutes lol. RIP me

2 Likes

Was finally making progress on quests (albiet slowly because of the lag) and then server shutdown.

if youre not a streamer video game companies done give a sh89

if blizz only had a place where they could update their playerbase on what’s currently happening…hmmm…if only…

Refresh…Refresh…Refresh… still down

how long do shutdowns usually take?

all the others are up? man you must be smoking something real good.

I mean at least you can attempt to do something on the other servers…we can’t even get to character screens because the entire thing is !@#$ing offline.

People crying that other servers aren’t up… they are, just struggling.

Illidan is literally offline on the realmlist.

2 Likes

really all those world server down errors and logging into game server errors i got were make believe?

We had those too on Illidan but if you look at the server list, it is the only server in NA listed as offline.