Why Illidan server is offline somehow all others still up?

We are special.

1 Like

still doesnt change the fact the rest of us arent all playing the game. what diff. does it make if your server is offline and others just refuse to log you on at all?

LET ME INNNNNN!

monke monke

Not a huge difference in terms of not being able to play, but we’re still one step behind everyone else since our server isn’t even online to let us wait in an endless cycle of disconnecting and failing to reconnect etc.

or you get lucky and they fix your server issues first?

I just want to play!

Even if you can log on you cant really do anything and get d/c’d.

Historically Illidan is usually one of the very last servers to become playable after a launch due to it’s very high population.

That is based on 18 years of playing on that server. Even when other servers get fixed, we used to end up with weeks of massive queues back when that was a thing.

Would be nice if they upgraded it though.

Please stay. LMFAO.

Some of the streamers aren’t playing on their main realms, just an fyi.

Not that its excusable though. The rest of us don’t have funny money to go play on another realm and then pay Blizzard to transfer back.

Basically pay for xpac, pay for sub, then pay again to be able to actually “play” on a low pop realm while they work this out.

If Blizzard truly want to be customer-centric they could even do something like free transfers to a low pop realm and characters will be auto-transferred back with weekly reset, or thursday, or X number of days.

Point is - its been the same song and dance on full realms for every expac launch now for the last 5 of them.

1 Like

how are the streamers all playing
 do they have their own servers?

I feel your pain! Wish they would reboot Area52!!!

I still can not even get in!

1 Like

Hats off to you for spending all 18 on Illidan, I originally started on Shattered Hand and hopped over when that server died during WoD.

Couldn’t imagine WotLK or Cata

1 Like

Back online

illidan is back up – never ending load screen tho.

same, played the whole day just fine so hyped for nothing.

They make Blizzard so much money through exposure, with the preferential treatment they get, they may as well have their own servers.

it’s
back “up”

fr i can’t do a damn thing really turning in quests taking way too long. then my friend on proudmoore say he don’t got lag but my latency says it’s fine in game

I would be fine with a q if it actually was playable once I got in

2 Likes