Why I hate horde so much!

You guys can’t get on with your own faillure. If you try to gank in a 1v4 as a rogue and you get killed don’t call up 12 mates to kill and camp the one that killed you.

We even let you run after you rez, next time I won’t!

1 Like

You guys have 0 mercy, always in group killing low lvls! Down with the Alliance!!

5 Likes

you need to relax… i get gganked too as a horde. I dont blame all ally. LOL

3 Likes

Well it’s not like he could get on his main. Guildies are the next best thing.

yeah… I still feel I’m just over the bubble as I am lvl 40 on day 15

Alliances do the same thing, its not only horde.

1 Like

Yup because its totally only horde being dicks. Cause me helping alliance kill things that they tagged for 15 mins and not once did i so much as swung at them, then a douche mage comes while im fighting 2 elementals and im at half health and decides to kill me is real cool. Pvp is pvp. Dont complain about being ganked. Comes with the server type

3 Likes

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Or they lack honor. Remember if you immediately know the candle light is fire, then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

On my way up I never fought a fair fight, it was always 2v1 Alliance vs me. Or a rogue/druid attacking me with zero mana and I’m drinking. It’s not like Horde are the only ones doing this.

PVP will happen, it wont always be on your terms. Most are cowards who will only attack when its in their best interest, and they cannot lose. Point being, its not just you and its not just Horde that do it.

1 Like

So true and remember a ganker in game has a good chance of being a dick IRL. Amazing how a lack of order and control and so many revert to “they are different kill em” mind set.

1 Like

You can’t fix stupid.

Why I hate Alliance so much:

You guys only attack when you’re in groups, except for your druids who go out of their way to PVP on a PVP server wtf.

We even camped you for 20 minutes to show how much we love you.

Any sort of Tribalism is beyond ignorant, but it definitely shows you how narrow minded people are to think it’s one side doing everything lol

I can only assume that Horde players on average are just as cowardly, and won’t engage unless they are guaranteed a win, as much as I have seen on the Alliance side.

I have had Alliance players wave at me while they are solo, and as soon as they get into a group, they become murder hobos…

Honestly though I am not complaining, while I don’t attack those lower level than myself, or generally engage people fighting a mob, or even just trying to quest, I do enjoy the PVP.

If i was fair I wouldn’t have my mount so quickly. I attempted to kill a dwarf green lvl grinding my spot. It worked. Then he came back and got me as my mob was bringing me down twice. He almost got me a third time, but I was healed by dinging to 40. I found him with mobs on him…killed him and got his tags. I got an emerald whelpling drop off his mob.

The best mindset to play in isn’t “alliance get to play the game too”. No… the mindset should be “woe to the vanquished”. It’s an old saying.

There is no honor being the first to throw a punch. IRL or ingame.

I wouldn’t go that far. A equal level match, open field. Fair game.

I would say only in a bg or defending ones city. There will never be honor it striking first ever.

Yeah… To be honest though there’s no such thing as fair in “Warcraft”. War is a group effort. If you’re getting ganked by a large group and can’t push back at any point that’s the way it goes… The solution is to organize stronger groups or faction coherence.