Why I am quitting WoW over MoP Remix

bruh it’s a game lower the ego play for yourself

See you in TWW OP.

This. It’s mind boggling on an event which remember ends around August 16th or close to it, and June is tomorrow— they advertise it as just a fun vibe event get OP and have a blast getting mogs and mounts!!

It’s a roller coaster of bring kinda OP feeling - low levels I was rocking and rolling , my rogue is sixty on remix and while I’m not struggling to kill mobs she’s definitely not OP .

But I like exploring pandaria and I like getting mogs so I just smile at that stuff and continue on.

Its not that bad. Got mogs n toys i missed in mop regular so its a win.

I’m really tired of seeing this “Because of Frog Farmers post” It takes 8 days to upgrade your gear from base ilvl to max ilvl. All you have to do is farm every raid on heroic every day. This initially takes 4 hours a day and plenty of groups like the groups I RUN carry low ilvl players through this content to allow you to also get the benefits of heroic raids and the bronze farm. Look at remix like Diablo Mode for wow. The gear power increases exponentially not linearly. Please stop posting about things you dont understand. I havent touched 1 frog started 1 week late and today I maxed out my gear and will be raiding mythic tomorrow. Im pull over 10M dps single target as a balance druid.

FFXIV Dawntrail inbound, I am gonna be busy :smirk:

LMAO. Only been playing since WOD and a 90day event, i mean, MOP Remix is what pushed you to quit. LOL Sure. Quitting WoW, overall, because of a non retail event lol So screw your guild and their raid progression and xpac prep. LOL

Guild Resignation letter:
“MOP Remix sucks. Quitting retail”.

Dawntrail is actaully testing poorly so you might want to invest some time following that development before committing to that game. The game, in which, is coming with an increased monthly subscription and some weird tier subscribers system.

They don’t have public testing :wink:

I’m not sure 1 shot killing an NPC can be considered a playstyle.

The ironic part is at least 30 people cared enough to post here so kinda invalidates that take dont it?

Are you still here? We thought you quit? Is this some sort of Shakespearan death scene where we get an hour long soliloquy as you slowly fade?

1 Like

On the forums yeah, just waiting for the sub to close down. Y’know how it goes, uninstalled the game and been playing like hours upon hours of FFXIV.

Bg3. There is always bg3

i quit im still talking :poop: and what

1 Like

I swore never to touch that game due to the sheer amount of annoying overhyping.

Seems like a stupid reason to quit WoW over, but you do you boo boo.

Encouraging exploits and F-ing over the rest of us by saying “sorry not sorry” is a very fine reason to say goodbye, best part is? The competition is getting my mula now, hundreds spent on FFXIV woot.

Ignore the hype, ignore the praise, ignore the opposite of that. BG3 is very good and is an immensely enjoyable experience from start to finish! Very few games have that astronomical level freedom that you have as a player that the game actually respects and fully allows you to have!

I’ve came here for advice and gotten good responses on numerous occasions. Maybe settle down on the hyperbole.

1 Like

No theyre not open teating as beta testing. Their are still developer/yoshi-p feeds and things that are shown being tested; nee classes(pictomancer lol), textures, bubble worlds-I mean, zones. You know the stuff thats supposed to make you want to buy into the increasing monthly sub cost to include the xpac cost. To include the fomo tier system.