Why High Elves Don't Work: A Primer

rogues and warriors are ranger types not magister types

this you mean?

Yah. Ofcouse I mean that :wink:

I think your lore needs help.

1 Like

poor chick. she looks like she’s been sobbing. her eyes are rimmed in pink. emo. haha

Well, as the joke goes… “No, we do not drink blood. That is the San’layn. Totally different emo elf”

1 Like

What you asserted was that the Silver Covenant was a “hunter organization”, which isn’t accurate – furthermore, it was something like ~30% of the membership that were magic-users.

The number of magically-inclined members of the Silver Covenant isn’t insignificant, and to suggest as much is merely ignorance. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

i said it was PRIMARILY a hunter organization with a handful of mages. as evidenced by the fact they are styled after the farstriders and even tied to the hunter class hall in legion :ok_woman:

And, yet, by tallying the NPC’s based on their class… this isn’t accurate. :man_shrugging:

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Silver_Covenant

scroll down to their unnamed units

or just go in game to zulaman, trueshot lodge, even isle of thunder the NPCs will just melee you :thinking:

Just go to the stairs near the Voilet Citadel as Horde and watch everyone frostbolt you when you attack Jenny McCree.

At the link you provided, there are 21 unnamed unit types:

• 5 are Mages.
  • 5 are Warriors.
  • 4 are Rogues.
  • 6 are Hunters.
  • 1 is a Hippogryph.

You essentially provided a source, and citation, for my assertions – while simultaneously destroying your own. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Just charge $50 for a single high elf character blizz likes that ez money :moneybag:

1 Like

only Silver Covenant Warmage and Silver Covenant Guardian Mage are the magister types

7th legion mage is just a SC mage in a different tabard as the SC tabard represents dalaran

Since when did the Silver covenant tabard sport a purple back ground and a golden eye with golden rays protruding from the bottom? I’ll have to look again…

1 Like

you put far too much stock into the SC el. they are pretty much done now that alleria and her void elves are here and playable. their fate now is death or irrelevance sitting off screen in dalaran forever. either is fine with me

Whether or not that they may become irrelevant is besides the point. I agree they could be, until blizz decides to pull them out of the magic hat again.

Otherwise the SC remains what it is, an opposition bloc to the Sunreavers (Horde) and not official Dalaran/Kirin tor representatives.

1 Like

Well, they weren’t until they took the field with Dalaran’s forces at the Isle of Thunder and Suramar.

To represent the alliance…

And before anyone suggests…

They were there in cata for the alliance too.

You’re just arbitrarily deciding which NPC’s constitute “real Silver Covenant NPC’s”, and which don’t – and, somehow, I’m not surprised at all.

We’d be able to have a more honest and fruitful discussion about High Elves with Helen Keller. :man_shrugging:

1 Like