Why High Elves Don't Work: A Primer

I definitely think they both need work, but the males are particularly bad.

1 Like

Blizzard: “working as intended”

yes alliance will get highelves, when blizzard gets rid of factons all together and you can play any of the playable races on any of the factions but they will just be blood elves. the other possibility is the sun freezing over first and everyone living past present and future not being alive that’s the requirements for alliance getting playable high elves and by that point wow will not even be played.

2 Likes

Polls favor sethrak right now. But only just.

He asked for the source of your so called statistics.

1 Like

Sorry, I am against Lizzard humanoids Fezzy. Please forgive me. But… I am not really fond of Lizards myself

1 Like

I can see the faction split happening and that being the excuse for Blizzard giving us the group of High Elves, we’ve always been asking for, as at that point, the distinction doesn’t need to apply.

The rest is petty garbage and is easily ignored, much like your original comment.

BTW: I love all the sources you didn’t give to your statement, nothing better to do than to come on a topic late and spout nonsense because “mUh BluD eLvEs”?

Guess 8.3 really is a failure :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Anyways, Ima go play a bit of Cities Skylines. Have fun everyone, be good, and no fish slap gifs now Murg.

2 Likes

What you’re seeing here is the result of a large fanbase and the mistake you’re making is attributing the views of part of that fanbase to the whole of it. Some Horde players didn’t like having Blood Elves in their monster faction, and other Horde players made Blood Elves the most popular race in the Horde faction.

Also I think it was Warcraft 3 that waved goodbye to the High Elves, and Lordaeron, as part of the “Alliance identity.”

he or do you mean you because its the same 5 of you on different toons and accounts begging for this crap.

1 Like

Hey, I am the one and only Sara. I am not Cezol or any of the other pro helfers. And FYI, I only have the one account. I am not made of money.

Just ignore that sort of thing.

1 Like

pro high elf topics need to be banned from forums all together just like the forums about that issue in asia can get you banned

Ok. I will.

If you don’t like one group requesting for something, then maybe all groups should not be requesting for anything. Especially the the Blue eyes for Blood Elves as well.

5 Likes

Looks like they aren’t super interested in a discussion anyway and want people to be silenced.

5 Likes

Sort of simple solution: High Elves are a neutral race, put them right under that Pandaren portrait.
Set up a small introductory starting area and at some point you choose your faction those who follow Kael and eventually become Blood Elves or those that chose to go with the silver covenant.
This starting area would take place in the past just like the Demon Hunter starting zone.

The only issue doing this is the Horde will be one race short on their banner at character creation :thinking:

That’s because you have strawmanned dude.

As you evidenced above. You’re not wishing to address the argument I’ve placed before you. So you’ll argue instead about the game and pretend that is what it is about. :man_shrugging:

You did it to yourself.

Well, the High Elves in the Alliance is more of a different group than the Blood Elves tbh. And the High Elves on the Alliance does not call themselves Blood Elves too, so making them neutral may not work.

3 Likes

98% sure they’re considered humans who are cursed, not a new race.

Per the devs it didn’t.

Per the devs, it didn’t. They’re just standard human beings and they wanted to make a new human model for the alliance and for future usage.

They’re regular orcs, and if you acknowledge it didn’t change them why say it did?

Let me rephrase, there are other groups whose storylines you experience just as much as high elves that are not playable. b(^_^)

1 Like

Neutrality wouldn’t work with how ingrained Blood Elves have become to Horde players.

Best method is to make them an AR and give them a differentiating model, much like Zandalari and Kul Tirans, similar races to a “parent race”, but with completely different models.

2 Likes