Why High Elves Don't Work: A Primer

You know why High Elves really don’t work? Like the true reason?

We have people for that.

2 Likes

Well this just isn’t true of many of the helfers.
If it were true they wouldn’t also be asking for Void elves to get lighter skin and hair colors.

2 Likes

Bourgeois elves pls don’t bully me

GET TO WORK ON HEALING ME ORC!
nyaywahfewfoqgfqogfbqp

They’re asking for that because they realize that Blizzard isn’t going to give us a second Blood Elf model. We have Void Elves make the best of it. Add the skin tones and hair colors yada yada and boom you can be a high elf who joined up with the Void Elves.

What they really need is a scenario where the remaining High Elves join up with the Void Elves and through some means become void elves.

1 Like

I’m not gonna be holy.

I’m not gonna be any kind of support.

OH yes you will.
Otherwise…no green orc priests for you >=(

Okay so interjecting into a conversation isn’t always the best idea, but what I initially said and the question I posed is still relevant to the conversation.

Well you can’t make claims that ‘what people want are the high elves that stayed with the alliance’ and then ask for light color skins for void elves.
Unless you just want to be proven to be contradictory.

1 Like

Not to also mention it is more of a possible idea though, considering that the Void Elves are being trained to control the void. The future generations could actually be possible to not have a any transformation for the void.

Your tears are what I live for.

I have no eyes so I cannot cry. I just kill things randomly as a method of demonstrating sorrow.
Ah wait…that’s the DK.

I uh…listen to my chemical romance on speaker

Speaking of eyes, I wonder what happened to Omgmyeyez?

It was taken.

High elves are litterally a copy paste eye recolor of blood elves on alliance

The only reason why they won’t do it is because the majority of the horde playerbase is blood elves and the whole reason why blood elves were added to horde was because asian realms refuse to play ugly races, which most of horde races are.

There are many who are only interested in pink-skinned, blonde-haired, blue-eyed High Elves – but that position hardly reflects what the most prolific posters (i.e. the ones who actually create the megathreads, or who actually posit concepts to the discussion) actually want.

Technically, the High Elves that stayed with the Alliance are also pale skinned – so they’re not contradictory, it’s just not a likely addition.

Beneath this armor exists a scaly body designed to be as horrifying as possible.
My tattoos are purple, my skin is tan, scaly, and my edginess is maxed.
My fashion sense clashes.

FEAR ME! I AM HORRIFYING

You call them tattoos?

I agree. High Elves have been around longer than Blood Elves and have always leaned toward the Alliance.

It doesn’t matter whether or not Ion wants high elves to be added. They are already in the game. Lore is meaningless here. Blood Elves broke so much lore by about 1000% while high elves for the alliance break zero lore. Ion has an opinion and Ion thought Void elves were the answer, but that doesn’t refute any facts.

I personally don’t even care about high elves and would rather have a new feline race for the alliance. I wouldn’t make a fishhead or snakehead character personally, but also think those would be better than high elves.

I wish people would stop posting on this rediculous thread. Since it is already at top of forum, I’ll finally post on it.

OPs opener doesn’t refute anything, and to be honest, is rediculus.