Why High Elves Don't Work: A Primer

I did in fact admit in that case i was being immature. Grats, you got me on one thing, i could get you on several…but it’s not worth my time as everyone here doesn’t need me to point out the obvious.

Completely ridiculous analogy.

Conflating things doesn’t change the meaning of what i said. I said it was a fallacy that i was acting entitled and immature (that is why it was quoted). I then did say something immature and in that ONE SPECIFIC instance said i was being so to show the difference of what immature looked like so you would hopefully recognize it in the future.

I haven’t said i was angry at how Blizzard has designed their game, i said i was angry at how they have shown they are willing to hand the Horde something they are then obstinate about giving to the Alliance.

Already explained.

Post 119 in thread Dear Alliance: What Would Make Up for Vulpera - #119 by Itoldyouso-illidan

2 days ago.

Length of time does not indicate a temper tantrum. If anything by definition a temper tantrum happens and it is over it doesn’t go on for 15 years.

My thought are this, if they are truly a Neutral faction, Horde players should be able to interact with them. Also with the Silver enclave becoming the Greyfang enclave do they still even have a place in Dalaran? or did they leave when Jaina did?

Thanks for restoring the op a third time mods.

Give em hell

5 Likes

The members of the Silver Covenant are citizens of Dalaran, exclusively.
The members of the Sunreavers are citizens of Dalaran and Quel’thalas.

A person with dual-citizenship doesn’t get to just choose which countries laws to follow, selectively, as it suits them – and as we’ve received no indication that the Sunreavers have been forced from Dalaran, for disobeying the law, they are in all likelihood abiding by the mandates of the Kirin Tor.

This doesn’t mean either group has abandoned their ideological support for their preferred faction, but rather that neither of them are allowed to directly contribute to the Fourth War (lest they, presumably, lose the privilege of domiciling in Dalaran).

It didn’t, you just don’t like nuance. Oh well, moving on.

(Hey, remember that time a little bit ago when you were so wrong your core temperature doubled? I do.)

And what response, from Blizzard, would such a person hope to illicit from stating their views?

Look, they literally have predominantly acted as Alliance supporters, enforcers and emissaries, their whole point is they are Dalarani Alliance sympathizers. If what you are saying is “well they aren’t technically an alliance faction” you are sorely missing the point.

Like do you see that their playability could literally be “They had enough of the Kirin Tor neutrality and have left” and boom, they are an official alliance faction?

It literally means that. If she wanted the fully support the alliance then it might mean losing their current home. That could literally be the theme of them officially joining the alliance.

Vereesa, literally on Three Sisters:

“I believe the Blood Elves can be redeemed.”

“It is true that I believe one day the Sin’dorei will reflect on their actions and rejoin the alliance.”

Vereesa can literally say that BElves can still redeem themselves and rejoin the alliance and people still be like “She totes neutral!”

2 Likes

This is exactly what i was thinking when he said

Not to mention she is there in Org. with Anduin and Alleria and Anduin and the rest of the Alliance leadership.

2 Likes

Baseless assumption presented as evidence.

Saying others are the ones making stuff up.

Did the High Elves of the Windrunner Overlook abandoned their post? Of course, because Fyre has insider knowledge that no one else has.

3 Likes

Wait, a third time? You mean someone is still doing it?

I think it is just someone who disagree’s with any topic in general mass flagging.

https://imgur.com/a/QuwtXEr

i like to think its because they no longer have the numbers to create a safe space and thats why they vanished from dalaran, but we saw vereesa is still there with the 3 sister comic which took place just before BFA

And you literally put a picture with a Farstider… also acting on a neutral capacity… because it’s Legion.

FFS.

1 Like

Neutrality is such a factor. It sure stopped the highmountain and nightborne from destroying Teldrassil after the alliance helped save them and their homes.

But once perceived as neutral no one can be anything else. Them joining the horde after accepting help from both sides didn’t happen at all.

is dalaran also still in northrend? how desperate do you have to be to fanfiction the SC are still stationed there. is arthas still there as well

I just discovered something, that I never realized before. If I go to Trueshot Lodge on my Alliance Hunter Vereesa is their. If I am on my Horde Hunter she is not.

1 Like

You are literally making an assumption based on what you think it’s logical and presenting it as evidence??

It’s like you don’t see the difference between “likely” and “facts”

3 Likes

What official source is there to say that the Silver Covenant is neutral Fyre?

1 Like

I just figured that awz appears to be Fyre.

1 Like

I don’t think they are a truly neutral faction, they’re just not a formal part of the Alliance. Though they side with the Alliance, their priorities lie with Dalaran.

Not appears to be, but is Fyre.

1 Like

It’s most likely Fyre. Same bs arguments, even linked to pictures of her alt Zootopia.

1 Like

What did we do with his body? That’s make a sick zombie.