Why High Elves Don't Work: A Primer

I think that’s often the goal.

Darn I wasn’t fast enough. :stuck_out_tongue: The posts were supposed to be right after one another. lol

1 Like

Are you out of your mind? Vareesa is IN NO WAY beholden to the Kirin Tor…AT ALL.

Yes, because there has only been 5 people arguing for High Elves for 15 years…peak minimizing.

First i don’t think i have ever said this, but you are the one implying i am immature.

Second, i don’t make threads about them and haven’t for a long time, i go into others threads and make posts. I don’t create threads that keep the train moving along. Honestly i would be PERFECTLY happy if they just left our very first mega thread alone and lifted the cap to unlimited so that the conversation could be contained within ONE THREAD and not spread out constantly with others constantly making new threads, but that isn’t apparently going to happen so we are where we are.

Rebutting a fallacy doesn’t mean i am sitting around thinking about it. That you would write this proves you are only trolling.

Read that and apply it to yourself…then include the fact that you have called my opinion and posts vapid and lies and immature and a liar( NONE of which i have done to you). Do you even realize how unaware of yourself you come across?

I’m sorry Fezzy. Even with all this armor, I am just too quick…

1 Like

That’s not the impression I have. Sources?

1 Like

5 Likes

Vengeance for Teldrassil!

5 Likes

Murg, and Avarie, may the Alliance be with you. I will be there to join you guys in getting justice.

2 Likes

Apparently i can’t link things. But if you read through all of this it talks about her connections to the Kirin Tor but in no way suggests that THEY are her leadership…and as far as she is in game she is COMPLETELY involved with the Alliance Leadership.

Put an h in front of this.

ttps://wow.gamepedia.com/Vereesa_Windrunner

as they live in dalaran, it logically follows that they must obey the kirin tor who form the government of dalaran. srs?

I really have disliked how the Alliance just doesn’t get to be the aggressor. I would have liked BfA so much more if the set up of the whole thing was a direct reprisal of Greymane’s attack against Sylvanas, maybe even have him have another go at her.

Or just had the Attack on Lordaeron happen before Teldrassil in a way that Sylvanas goads Genn, make him convince the alliance is the best decision, kinda playing into her hand because her ultimate goal is just to create mayhem. Still that would actually make the Horde attacking Teldrassil more understandable, even if the end itself, the burning, comes out of left field.

It would still had been Sylvanas playing on the old hatreds to have the Alliance and the Horde at each other’s throats. It would put the action on the alliance, and it would make the horde attack on Teldrassil feel more justified in universe -like you can just imagine Sylvanas fearmongering, telling the Horde that first was the Undercity, then Orgrimmar! That they have to defend the Horde, rally them up-

5 Likes

Like, how everything about her has mainly been upto serving the Alliance?

EDIT: Dammit WoWHead, why not just one page?

2 Likes

And that was my favorite alliance lore bit in a long while tbh.

My point is that as a matter of perspective, they “aren’t” traitors. I’m just pointing out the need of nuance when we talk about in-universe views from our overview perspective. What I like about the HE/BE issue is that I like both sides of the issue, and that I would like to actually explore it in game.

Seriously, no wonder MoP and the whole Dalaran and Isle of Thunder were my favorite pieces of lore.

WHAT? They live in Dalaran because her husband was leading the Kirin Tor when he was killed. They are citizens of the city, they are not beholden to the Kirin Tor saying go do this and go do that. She is leader of the Silver Covenant and all that comes with it. She is not the Kirin Tor’s stooge. AT MOST she has been a part to the Kirin Tor’s purge of the Horde from Dalaran when Jaina took over the Kirin Tor. But even then it wasn’t as an actual part of the Kirin Tor.

literally all the pictures of vereesa here are in the context of the SC appearing as representatives of the kirin tor :joy:

or are you arguing that the kirin tor is in the habit of hosting foreign armed forces for the hell of it?

The fact is, Vareesa is Alliance. She still is, to this day.

2 Likes

They really need to make a purple flower crown so I have one to wear with this mog. Thoughts on whether or not the black and red one would look too out of place with this mog?

(Probably drunk Avarie)

I do feel like they don’t want to give them “human” colors, so maybe brown is out. Like they do want these cold palettes on them. But personally, I have always liked the idea of “ombre” hair for void elves, where their “natural” hair color fades into a voided version of it, so I would really like a brown going into a desaturated gray for example.

And of course! more hairstyles; also the option of adding more tentacles separated from the hairstyles, that way you can add tentacles to the styles that don’t have them!

1 Like

Something in my mind is telling me to not trust this drunk DI Dwarf.

Have a drink with me and we’ll discuss how trustworthy I am.

1 Like