Why High Elves Don't Work: A Primer

Yeah exactly.

The thread that got killed died because one person in there decided that they needed to get really nasty and really personal about attacking people who didn’t agree with them.

4 Likes

That’s an abuse of the flag system.

6 Likes

You should have left this one in the drafts :grimacing:

1 Like

In my opinion, the lore was burned when elves decided to work with trolls.

3 Likes

“No it’s antis that lock threads we swear.”

2 Likes

Oh really? Because we really need another topic talking about the same topic over and over. And yet, it is the Pro Helfers that get beaten on for spam.

Where have you ever seen me accuse the Anti’s of Locking threads?

Hold up. You can’t just flag posts that you don’t agree with .

5 Likes

The mega thread says it’ll be back tomorrow anyways so idk why this topic is necessary

1 Like

You can, it’s just scummy and against the rules.

That’s a maximum time period that a lock can be listed as. Say it gets locked for 2 weeks, that just means it’ll reset the 24 hour clock 14 times. Have no idea how long the lock is for.

You say that like whenever the megathread has been locked people who argue for Alliance high elves haven’t made another one.

Hullo, Thread Duplication. It is against the CoC.

1 Like

Interesting but even if locked for 2 weeks that still makes that the mega thread, either way thanks for the info I didn’t know that

…and that thread is getting pretty full.

Wasn’t the High Elf Love thread a side thread when it started?

1 Like

I’ll remember you stated that when the Megathread is duplicated… yet again.

Cough If I were you, I’d say the exact same thing to your new friends. I’m sure they won’t brand you with the scarlet letter and will welcome your feedback.

let me tell you a secret. One of the reasons why the other threads keep getting locked, is because those in favor can’t help themselves and flag everything they disagree with (not all, but enough to cause a lock). This is not a new occurance.

Duplication would imply there’s an active thread about the topic. There isn’t.

1 Like

We were getting pretty close to threadcap too, so not like there wasn’t a need for a new thread sooner or later, and with the post count it was looking like much more of a sooner situation.

1 Like

It was Alliance’s City at first place … so …

1 Like