Why High Elves Don't Work: A Primer

Recommend Everyone look up and read The Alurna Manifest of High Elves and make your own conclusions either way you feel, Also do some research on Alliance High Elves and Sin’dorei Lore. Thanks all.

4 Likes

Odeargodno… why another thread on this?

WHY?!?!

9 Likes

We are gonna follow your logic ok ? Silver covenant is like a group of high elves or bloodelves (the best for your brain) that are allies of the alliance right ?.

Highmountain tauren were a tribe that are just tauren with different horns right ?.

Vulpera population is for sure less than high elves pop right ? because if a 3 or 4 caravans are more than high elves pop you are just dilusional.

So if blizzard gave the horde 2 races that have less reason if we are talking about pop and tribes ; why blizzard cant give the Alliance high elves?

More pop than vulperas and have the same reason about tribe than highmountain .

Is commmon sense in fact.

4 Likes

This, so much this.

I’m not a fan of gnomes by any metric and I can recognize gnomes have done so much more than the traitor elves could ever hope to achieve.

4 Likes

Specifically to upset you and you alone.

2 Likes

I love void elves.

3 Likes

Nah. I’ll just mute it now, like I do all of the others. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Because Alliance did that with Vulpera and Blood elves.

And Sethrak.

I disagree with OP btw, i’m just saying.

3 Likes

I feel recommending a manifesto that is riddled with cherry picked lore and in many cases, outdated and retconned lore, is not the best way to “form a conclusion”.

9 Likes

That is probably the best move you could possibly make.

1 Like

They’re my fave elf type in the game since DK’s became available to them. Can you really believe people whined and tried to gatekeep void elf dks? It’s bad enough to see them pretend like they’re going to sway blizzard lol

1 Like

WHAT THE… Is this even a real thing?

We already had this discussion last thread.

Nightborne are Night Elves that were in isolation for 10,000 years.

Yeah, like Thalassian elves.

1 Like

Hush you. We know you created this thread to troll those who are asking for High Elves to be playable on the Alliance.

4 Likes

You can recognize this but then argue that people that don’t honor those who died and only live south of the continent for roughly 30 years are different people…

2 Likes

No I didn’t, I created this thread because it was time for a new containment thread and it’s only fair for us to play a home game from time to time.

10 Likes

Oh, just like the last one of these that got 404’d while the High Elf Love Thread was locked.

No, we created this thread because we also deserve to have our say, and with the moderator’s one Alliance high elf thread policy, we’ve decided to take a turn.

6 Likes