Why High Elves Don't Work: A Primer

I’m not making anything up I’m making an assessment on your post history bud, I’m not saying don’t do it I’m just remarking on the humour of it

3 Likes

Void elves are not. And what does side have to do with it? Why is that important at all?

3 Likes

It is just so deeply strange for a Horde player to have their feelings hurt because we want to play an OG Alliance race just because a portion of them were tossed into the Horde in BC.

Do they not remember the enormous controversy that caused? Alliance players have been upset for 13 years.

14 Likes

So you’re also ignoring the fact that they were modified, just like Nightborne are a modification of Night elves?

Alliance already got their “blood elves”, they won’t, and shouldn’t get another version with even less modifications.

12 Likes

You’re not very good at addressing the entirety of any argument, are you? The rebuttal of your post is literally inside the one you’re replying to.

10 Likes

Well I remember he came trying to be a gatekeeping hero in a void elf dk thread a few months ago just before they were released. Because someone was all: “OMG BUT VOID ELF DK LOOKS TOO MUCH LIKE BELF DK!!!”… I like to laugh about that now, posting on my void elf dk! :muscle:t6::muscle:t6:

14 Likes

Take? Lady if I take your watch but you still have it I didn’t take a thing.

11 Likes

Oi we have the Kul-Tirans, Worgens, Gnomes both Meatbag and Mechanical and Draenei. They’re good too.

2 Likes

nightborne don’t even share model with night elfes with unique proportions and postures

2 Likes

blood elves left the alliance in WC3 TFT, nearly 17 years ago.

6 Likes

Or 7 hours ago, depending on which version you play.

10 Likes

Gnomes are more of an OG alliance race than a bunch of elves who only really joined because Zul’jin wanted his land back.

9 Likes

Zul’jin did nothing wrong.

14 Likes

Do we really need another thread about High Elves? You do know the last one of this got 404’d.

2 Likes

SaitamaOK.jpg.

He pointed out some races (some that still don’t look like the originals either, mind you) are too similar to others, and I pointed out that those are on their respective side where their originals are.

The “rebuttal” is only there if you want to ignore this.

Also, if you ignore the fact that Void elves have tentacles and are blue skinned.

But somehow, this justifies adding blue eyed blood elves in the Alliance… if you ignore all the key factors of what was mentioned and if you ignore the fact that Alliance already got the Thalassian model (even if modified beyond just eye color).

So I repeat.

Why Alliance can’t be happy unless they take something from the Horde?

I mean, maybe, but I only like you guys, which is why I stick to Horde, too many downsides in Ally in my eyes.

2 Likes

No, it’s not. It died and the Love thread just got locked. And hey, equal time?

4 Likes

unlike them we never left, and actually help out.

heck, even in the third war where we were absent, our technology played a significant role

7 Likes

And with every follow up post you’re just proving my point champ :muscle:t6:

That’s the plan. :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Boom! Gotta get a turn.

2 Likes