Why High Elves Don't Work: A Primer

holey rusted metal batman,
kathleen kennedy fired darth vader haha

High Fructose is what the spider-elves ate to become High Spider-Elves

I thought they got bitten by a radioactive High Spider.

Because it’s a point of confusion. We want the high elves that have never joined to horde or named themselves blood elves. That disqualifies void elves and blood elves.

5 Likes

then tough. high elves are blood elves, a few arent

However, a few high elves did not rename themselves blood elves. High elves and blood elves are physiologically the same race, and the difference between high and blood elves is only political.

can you guarantee every elf that was in the SC never accepted the rebranding at some point? no and only a few elves are said to have done so. most probably reverted much later. you know around the time their homeland joined the horde

2 Likes

It’s just wrong when they use the SC or 7th legion high elves like they do. Should be enough variety in the alliance to not use them right?? My guess is that they will always be an alliance theme.

Talk about us getting into head cannon?

If blizz wants to reveal that, then fine, it is what it is. But yeah, this definitely runs into fanfic and head cannon territory, which doesn’t work for either side.

3 Likes

I just want them to give me my quel’danil elves darn it!

2 Likes

thats your proof? i literally cite the ancient encyclopedia entry that a FEW elves never at any point accepted the rebranding and you call it headcanon. theres some groups it could apply to. auric and the few elves under him and MAYBE the elves that went with jaina to theramore. SC did not exist at this point

Proof of what? The blue eyes returning to the blood elves is as stated so far… they it would naturally return? Now you speculate all day about SC members or 7th legion members repatriating to the horde, but it’s not really official.

2 Likes

I am very happy for you my friend!

I was always sad that the Forest Trolls pulled away from the Horde back when WC3 happened. When WoW started and I found the Raventusk I was so happy. I will have a forest troll for sure.

Need to figure out what class…

1 Like

Shadow priest boiiiiiiii.

The spec is literally named for a troll creep unit.

1 Like

mmmm I did once have a Troll priest. Ended up deleting them for space.

Perhaps it is time. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s also time for alliance high elves!

2 Likes

Forrest Trolls look cooler than Zandalari imo, I would of liked to have them!

1 Like

I got nuthin against the Mag’har (Actually leveling mine right now) but I kinda thought the Forest Trolls would be Horde’s DID.

was surprised to see it was Mag’har… and also that it was AU Draenor Mag’har.

Would love to see them have a more muscular option for the forest trolls tbh. But this works, if iam not mistaken do they have a near dark troll skin as well?

1 Like

Dark trolls, sand trolls, forest trolls are confirmed so far.

2 Likes

So all the trolls. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hope they add the Frost trolls. I’ve always been keen on them too.

Good for the Troll fans, nothing against the Zandalari troll, but they kinda stole the darkspear’s thunder for a while there.

Yeah, it makes sense. All troll kingdoms owe fealty to the Zandalari Empire, now that they’re in the Horde that sort of makes them in the Horde too.

I’m hoping for some cool stories involving a fully re-united Zandalari Empire.