Why High Elves Don't Work: A Primer

i am not an elephant. haha

All the high elves turned into demon hunters. All the demon hunters had blue eyes but the fel burned them out.

I think she meant Elekk :joy:

1 Like

/looks around, confused

rhubarb pie?

Cherry pie

careful there, mate. :crazy_face:

oh i get it. lol you’re trying to explain to me that blood elves have blue eyes. yes i know.

1 Like

No, I’m saying we took all the high elves and stuffed them full of demons. Half exploded and the other half are demon hunters. I don’t know why we still have high elf threads since the demon hunters are all high elves. Actually, it’s ‘all high elves are demon hunters’. Some of the demon hunters are skinny ogres.

haha. /10 chars

1 Like

This one is where America’s obesity problem began:

theoretically. could be high fructose corn syrup version, since its like sugar on steroids and its added to nearly everything

1 Like

wow havent heard def leppard in years.

So we could start a new megathread about why high fructose corn syrup should be an allied race.

1 Like

look, it’s ion. he’s a time traveller. i knew it… :sunglasses:

1 Like

/looks around, confused

-he he-

this conversation is completely silly. :rofl:

Our posts are completely relevant. All the members of Def Leppard are high humans at least. They could probably hook up some elves with the fix they’re craving. There, see? I solved it.

Edit: this is really good roller skating music. All we need now is popcorn on the floor to grab our wheels and make us fall on the cloth covered concrete mushroom benches!!!

haha