Why High Elves Don't Work: A Primer

I’m the conductor and I didn’t expect this much resistance.

Sara, you jumped quickly to flagging the thread and announcing that you did…that’s going to immediately get people hostile. Look, I like you, you like me, but that was not going to go any other way than it did. Seriously.

7 Likes

Huh? Oh no it was just a little bit of electrical humour.

Were you singing “Ohhhhhmmmm, ohm on the range…” while you typed that?

2 Likes

Watt are you talking about?

Well, if the moderation removed the flags from the OP, then I guess I was wrong to believe that this thread does count as thread duplication.

But I still have my flag also on post #6

I do get all your points (well, the majority that I read). I don’t disagree with any of them. They are all reasons that HE aren’t in game. I’m strictly looking at it from an aesthetic/population perspective.

When realmpop was still up BEs were showing overwhelmingly as the dominant Horde race across all servers. The “ugly” races weren’t even close. I wish the site was still up because I think the Vulpera would make a pretty good showing and reinforce my hypothesis. Horde were tired of being the “ugly” faction and were chuffed (at the end of BC) to finally have a good looking model. BE representation exploded.

Conversely, NE are/were well represented on the Alliance side but, having played Alliance from launch, most of us were bummed that the Horde got better looking models when BE were added at the end of BC. Sure, a lot of people will give you lore reasons to justify adding HEs to the game, but secretly we just want Blizz to fix our elves so they don’t look comparatively ugly.

1 Like

A superconductor walks into a bar. The bartender says, “Get out! We don’t serve your kind here.”

The superconductor left without resistance.

2 Likes

Oh boy, helfers mass flagging and then acting pious to save face.

Man let me grab my popcorn, I’ve seen this movie a couple times already.

ENOUGH!

These jokes are currently unfunny.

3 Likes

What’s the most important part of an electric guitar? The amps.

What’s the definition of a shock absorber?

A careless electrician.

2 Likes

Now I wanna be a careless electrician.

Sad they managed to mass flag the op again… At least they stick together.

Can we get on topic? People are complaining about derailing yet this continues to happen.

2 Likes

Do we really need to be playing the blame game… again. The past 50-odd posts have covered this.

1 Like

Nicely done.

This time, it wasn’t me who flagged it. https://i.imgur.com/4j82fQY.png

I don’t think I understand what you mean by ‘move on’.
I thought that meant to go off elsewhere and leave this alone.

It was almost to it’s limit anyways.

First I didn’t mention anyone. But I do believe the ones Mass flagging the High Elf threads are most likely a group that sticks together. Not just the against threads but those for them as well.