Why High Elves Don't Work: A Primer

Sara, just ignore this thread and move on.

It’s not worth the effort. They won’t change their mind.

Let’s wait for the real thread to return. If it doesn’t, we make a proper one. No point in giving them undeserved attention.

This is and will be my only post here. See ya around.

5 Likes

I dunno why I am just going for the bait though. But it is really starting to turn into more of just hate for each other instead of a place where we all could be friends :sob:

3 Likes

Well you dont need a degree in English or literature to dissect that its this part:

2 Likes

Friends don’t flag friends, mate.

4 Likes

And do you really want to continue :anger:

This is really friendly. Calling other posters in lacking sense for posting on a topic then flagging their thread because you disagree.

Man, you make some of my critics seem like old classmates

3 Likes

Right? We had such good progress before the thread was locked. Lol

1 Like

“Why can’t all these horrible nasty abusive trolling antis just be friendly with innocent old us?”

2 Likes

I said ENOUGH!

Just because you said so, doesnt mean anything

So, you want this thread fully derailed instead of trying to get it going back on topic?

Good to know.

It hasnt derailed?

This thread didn’t need to turn nasty either, Ely. It’s a fair topic, and I don’t believe Guz was trolling or spamming by creating it.

3 Likes

No I’m an orc.

3 Likes

Let’s just not give some people a justification to start dropping flags in here and getting the thread shut down.

1 Like

I agree, I’d rather it not turn nasty, but it seems people of both sides initially come into these thread and bash eachother… then they eventually smooth out.

1 Like

4 Likes

Until next xpac when I change to be a forest troll. Yeet. I’ve even got a great name set aside.

1 Like

Murg, I am not trying to turn the thread nasty or anything, but lately, I dunno, it feels like it is just getting nasty at the moment, because the topics in regards to High Elves has just gone from something like a friendly soccer game to a bloody wrestling match.

All I am saying is do not act like the train derailed by others, when you are the conductor