Why High Elves Don't Work: A Primer

Okay, but “I thought helfers didn’t flag bomb threads” isn’t a incorrect statement as long as we know at least one person did so.

2 Likes

It really triggers people that high elves are an alliance race, doesn’t it? :rofl:

1 Like

I know that, but you are great at painting broad accusations of a whole group from the actions of one.

Best not the level the blame like you did in your original post.

:arrow_up:

1 Like

Is there a kindle version of OP’s post? I might read it during commute over the next few months.

No, but there’s an audio book voiced by Lil Wayne.

2 Likes

And HELF’ers did the same constantly, while painting themselves with a broad brush of “we’d never do that”.

I just don’t care.

Every time the HELFER thread was shut down, all I would here constantly was “ITS ALL THE ANTIS FAULT. WE’D NEVER FLAG ANYONE”.

I never remember you stepping up to say anything, rather than condoning through silence.

I stand by what I said.

You underestimate the sheer stupidity that is the human race.

1 Like

HAHAHAHAHA, that made me chuckle. Thanks for the laugh :smiley:
Cheers bro!

never claimed we did. This entire comment chain started in regards to that someone said we should combine both the pro and anti side into a single post.

Well, I’m happy to add the Megathread text and change the title if you like.

God its hilarious how I can be gone for MONTHS and these same formed trolling groups are here! :rofl:
i thought they would have moved onto something bigger, guess i can’t expect too much from them :rofl:

2 Likes

So obnoxious

2 Likes

Oh come on Carrie we don’t need this being said about the other side. Better to just respectfully make your case, and try not to mock them as simply “trolling us”

3 Likes

Haha Carrie, well, we have to entertain ourselves and others during office work hours.

I stopped playing wow years ago. only tried BFA for 2 months and that was enough.

But I still come here to laugh and make others laugh :slight_smile:

1 Like

Add the mega thread text and call it the High Elf Debate Mega thread. Where players could debate the pro’s and con’s of adding the High Elves to the Alliance. Of course that wouldn’t be allowed. Obviously you can only create High Elf mega threads if you are for them.

I mean, Alliance High elf megathread already opens it up for debate from both sides.

I see a lot of “ignore them”

2 Likes

Except we never get any representation in the OP.

We lost our thread to the one helf thread policy.

2 Likes

In the Original mega thread I saw a lot of
You have your own thread.
Their trolling, flag and move on.
Just flag them.
I’m right, you’re wrong, just flag them.

2 Likes

And “Why are you even here OP said this was for talking about how great high elves are? Get out of here filth!”

6 Likes