Why High Elves Don't Work: A Primer

Bringing it up for speculation as a topic is speculation. I don’t know anyone but friendly kind people from the HE side so I merely wanted to speak on my experience with them in the discussion that was being discussed.

EDIT: I also do not see anything about me declining for not feeling welcome, is any worse then what’s been said about them, and yet forum rules were thrown at me, hence the quotes of everyone talking about it.

No! Don’t encourage him!

1 Like

They went back months to find the one on the rp forums to flag. The thing is I was Pro High Elf, I just disagreed with their crapping on Blood Elves. I had a tendency to point it out, which wasn’t appreciated.

1 Like

For my next trick I’ll present the origins of the Mechagnome on loose leaf.

2 Likes

Sometimes online communities breed sycophants. We’ve been really careful to shut down those kinds of activities whenever they’ve been brought up, avoid back-patting, and signaling.

I’m noticing everyone craps on Void Elves :frowning:

…and it’s not that people didn’t want to do those things, but part of the reason we formed an off-the-forums community was to reduce the cyber bullying from our side.

3 Likes

It was much worse back then, Much, much, worse. All you heard was Void Elves are nothing more then an arsepull race and Blizzard needs to delete them and give us High Elves. Of course back then Void Elves hadn’t been out long.

3 Likes

I’ve never been fond of that, I always thought they added a good bit and had a lot of potential when they were introduced.

5 Likes

I think I didn’t pay attention to the forums until recently, and was taking a break prior to finding out we can be a loyalist to Sylvanas ! Regardless of the choice mattering or not it brought me back, also love VE’s though slightly more on a personal level, and with Sylvanas being ousted anyways I figure why not!

It is a shame people can’t ask for things without throwing mud on other things.

1 Like

I never had a problem with your side, probably because I’m always mistaken for being on that side, Iiking Blood Elves seems at times to be a Sin.

1 Like

And that if we were going to be treated as a massive illuminati style conspiracy that controlled the forums the least we could do was have fun with it.

We talk about cartoons and cookies and weirder things… lets be real here.

But the are delicious looking cookies,

1 Like

Alright, half troll-tuskar, do they get both pairs of tusks?

1 Like

Well believe it or not I used my last like for today on a Tarrok post, no regrets there though. Void Elves play on I’ve said this before but play on a Yennefer of Vengeburg type persona as a race, then you couple it with how their Void exclusivity also makes them forsaken like but Alliance, the quotes from the Cathedral not trusting us etc, so I think we still have potential at that.

But I’ve noticed people on both sides crap on VE’s lol, maybe more so on the Pro side but they’ve been very polite at censoring themselves when I point out I’m a fan. But in general it seems crappy to trash something in an attempt to achieve something.

Right, thus the whole stonecutters thing that lasted for the first few days

A… SIN’Dorei?

1 Like

Hyper belongs with us. She would be our queen.

Four tusks and troll feet. Uggg!!! I now have this really bad image of one in my mind.

1 Like