Why High Elves Don't Work: A Primer

It wasn’t this one was it?

STOOOOOOP IT!

How could that even work?

Wait, don’t tell me. I don’t actually want to know.

Well, when a mommy elf and a daddy orc love each other very much…

Seriously though, that’s going to be a difficult child birth.

What are Orcs anyway, plant/stones?

I think in wow they’re minerals

1 Like

I don’t think any of this is meant to actually be thought about.

There’s so many jokes about rocks and hardness I could make.

2 Likes

Yet somehow you made all of them and none of them.

That’s the line I walk.

1 Like

:grinning: :smiley: :smile: :grin: :smile: :grin: :smile: :grin: :laughing: :joy: :rofl: :sweat_smile:

I was one of those that got mass flagged. I had four forum silences overturned by moderators. They even went into the RP I was doing in the Worlds end Tavern forums to mass flagged me. How do I know it was them, the try not to anger the High Elf crowd, along with the She’s a troll flag her, gave it away. Not saying they are still around, just saying for me there was no speculation. I’m glad that you are having a better experience.

2 Likes

I mean, technically. (Technically). They’re the crossroads between titanforged races and naturally occurring races. They evolved naturally from ogres. Who evolved naturally from gronnlings. Who evolved naturally from ogron. Who evolved naturally from gronn. Who evolved naturally from Magnaron. Who evolved naturally from Colossals. Who were the children of Grond, who was a big earth elemental brought to life by Aggramar with shamanism.

We kept track of it for a while. In some cases they would go back months to find posts they could flag. There was a recent flag bombing but they didn’t manage to take any of us out.

1 Like

I apologize for your experience! And that I had to quote you, I just didn’t see how my statements were any different then any others have made and wanted it to stop seeing as I wasn’t the only one discussing this.

I’d never flag you for what ever that’s worth! HAIL Queen Izzabelle :blue_heart:

You do know that the guy who runs the High Elf discord is in our discord too and he outright told us he unbanned the people from the hacking thing mentioned? That’s quite a bit more than speculation.

1 Like

You get some honey!