The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

You think you want 294.15 Kelvin temperatures?

1 Like

yeah you’re lucky, actually, or i’d be constantly painting wacky things and linking them in here. like i reaaaaaaally want to paint the fae gnome idea but i cant do it anymore. i’d love to flesh out half elves more, but cant do it anymore.

talendrion is a good artist. ask him? /grins

1 Like

No, but I’d like a nice day where the light was around 6500 K

|6500 K − 273.15 = 6226.85 °C|

That is 2x hotter than the surface of the sun.

If his HE art from above is any testament yes he is!

1 Like

and get this. that’s a combo of night elf, high elf/blood elf, and human.

1 Like

OOOF I didn’t know that! I did notice the different body types !! Seemed human like?

It’s also the color temp of overcast daylight.

I went to photo school and learned about Kelvin being used to describe light conditions, like match light is around 1700 K. It describes the color light will show up say on film, the lower it is generally the redder the light is and generally heading towards white or blue as it goes up. I think the filters may have been labeled with that too. If I remember Halogen is this weird pinkish hue

Tip for time travelers: If you decide for some reason you want to go back in time to learn photography, do NOT go to the point where you would graduate in the year 2000

Nothing serious. If you’re really interested, let me quote Guzzle:

Poor fish :frowning:

1 Like

I have no qualms eating seafood :o

My hubby loves fish and I let him decide our dinners most of the time
 as a result its almost always Salmon. I’m accidentally almost a Pescatarian. lol

I don’t think that code works, but we already sent her an invite.

High elves are here and they are called Bloodelves you can’t continue to live your life as a lie anymore.

What do you think blood elves were called before Sunstrider renamed his people.

Just think on that please.

Octopus and Salmon sashimi is my favorite seafoods

Welp, that certainly was a post. And an original one to boot.

I think most of us are past this bit.

High Elves and Blood Elves = The Same People, Thalassians.
Some High Elves did not take the name change and remained (mostly) allied with the Alliance or Dalaran. Those are what we’re referring to when we say High Elf, rather than Blood Elf.

Less confusing and that way we can talk without going in circles as much.

So you want a small selective group of elves to be part of the alliance. ? Do you not see how this wouldn’t work at all? If anything it would go to the horde the same way you boys got lightforged D

No, there’s just been probably 100’s of thousands of posts on this and we’ve gone over everything and you hop in with the “I’mma drop a truth bomb in here!” pointless statement that’s basically just a bump. It’s our side’s version of the “Once again I am here to declare my love of high elves” post

4 Likes

Hmmm I see.

Put some effort into it, read where the conversation is. add something to things. Otherwise you’re just making us look bad

2 Likes