Why High Elves Don't Work: A Primer

He spends a lot of energy going after us, and I’d understand if he didn’t read posters on his own side, but he clearly does. He’s a troll feeder.

what about reno? after both sides vouched for him. i wont forget that

2 Likes

I don’t know, we’re on different shifts. I only see him on Discord.

I was under the impression he was just here to watch the fight.

you have no idea how much damage has already been caused by their insistence to not give alliance playable high elves. they could’ve just modified the helf model and given them hair colors and stances and idling animations the belfs dont get and the problem would be non-existent.

instead, my home is a rock in space with not even a chair to sit on and the nightborne have a whole sector of the best city blizz ever built. as a female velf, i look ill, like i’ve been crying non stop and dipped in hair grease. at least our males are awesome.

This should not be ‘damaging’ to you.

1 Like

you mean avoided

insert tarrok tommyleejones meme

When you put it into context the entire Alliance high elf story line is about a disproportionate reaction. Speaking of which, there can’t possibly be a way forward for them on the Alliance now that Void Elves are there.

that i cant have a playable race i would like ? well it doesnt damage me. just makes me wish blizz had an actual competitor that wasn’t so hung up on being the opposite of classical high fantasy troupes. i like elves. but so far, no one can hold a candle to blizz’s quality and indepth universe.

sad really. i’ll take half elves as a compromise though hehe!

That’s cool that you responded. :star_struck:
Even though I know you know it was a rhetorical question you crazy Night Elf.
:woman_facepalming:

1 Like

ESO, LotRO, I imagine there’s tons of them.

Seriously? What ‘damage’??
If anything the damage was giving the Alliance a blood elf look to begin with.

Oh please, no more AU xpacs. WoD was just bad enough along that line.

Shh… don’t give them ideas!

But I am seriously serious. AU expansions are just a terrible idea, considering WoD has shown that AU is just a bad idea.

nopers, not the same. blizz has most mmorpgs beat because they’ve got over a decade of exellence in game design, indepth lore, interesting game play. i played lotro beta and then the main game when it launched. the horses couldnt even stay on the path. it was …well it wasn’t wow.

THEY’LL HEAR YOU!

Only mention the AU in the context of being destroyed!

AUSTRALIA

Elder Scrolls has been around a long time and you can be any kind of elf. It’s full of them! Even the orcs and dwarfs are elves.

Alternative Universe

I know what AU means, I was just playing with you.