Why High Elves Don't Work: A Primer

I still take issue with that, I also think Blizzard needs to commit and make Alleria go full Everlasting Gobstopper.

3 Likes

It seems more to me that the devs just don’t see the few high elves that aren’t on the horde, important to the game and the story at all.

1 Like

And… providing closure for something so niche isn’t on their radar.

2 Likes

Void Elves shouldn’t look more like a Horde race than they already do.

1 Like

So much truth.

1 Like

I agree overall. I can see blizzard doing either but I think they should just commit. We cannot erase the void elves, they’re here they’re not going away.

2 Likes

I want orange N’Zoth eyes and actual tentacles.

3 Likes

Yesssssss! Give me my tentacle old God allies!

I’d approve of that. lol

1 Like

I think they also need to make all the Main cities into hubs. Maybe put the portal rooms in a dimension between things. One of the biggest issues people used to have with Blood Elves was Orgrimar. Create a new updated Silvermoon on this main Azeroth map and take a Bronze dragon to the old one. That way Blood Elf players can have a Blood Elf experience should they want it.

1 Like

Actually, having the entire SC and every High Elf mage they could scrounge from the Kirin Tor answer a CTA from Alleria in Mac’Aree and then get ambushed by an army of Voidbeasts and Ethereals led by Durzaan and the whole lot of them force-converted into Void Elves exactly like Umbric’s crew were - saved at the last minute by Alleria, Locus Walker, and the Champion - would have solved A LOT of problems as well as hammering a nail in the Playable High Elf coffin.

2 Likes

Certainly better than doing it in a Q&A.

2 Likes

Yes! And don’t forget the draenei! But yes. Absolutely this.

haha. nearly anything is better than our beloved elves?
/checks reading glasses
/reads again
/walks off chuckling

why didnt that happen to begin with?
we dunno. i think cause the horde wanted to give us their cursed on the inside blood elves, the ones who pursue magic at the expense of literally everything else. and now we can be the bad blood elves.
/vogues

Completely unfunny and, frankly, beneath you.

2 Likes

I’m not sure what’s wrong with you right now…but it’s apparently no little thing. Please lay off this kind of crap unless you’re just baiting flags trying to get the thread closed.

4 Likes

How about us all just keeping r/l-related insults and baiting out of the forums. Some of this is absolutely beyond the pale.

1 Like

Yes please.

That would be great, but are you forgetting the history?

1 Like