Why High Elves Don't Work: A Primer

You stole my gag damnit.
was just about to reference the Meat Wagon

1 Like

Mark my words! I will have my revenge! Doctor Ventuuuuuuuuuure!

2 Likes

You’ve really shown what your all about.

By Felecia?

STOP! You’re hurting me! :grinning: :smiley: :smile: :grin: :joy: :laughing: :rofl: :sweat_smile:

Evidence of future neutral race, Light Forged Forsaken.

I don’t really see a need for a statement more for just doing what you kind of say.

Maybe they’ll add the eye color to blood elves with Shadowlands and whenever they add customization to void elves it’ll be along the lines that fit their theme already. Less having to say anything and just moving forward as a matter of fact.

I can’t really speak for the devs specifically but it would seem that that’s apparently in the cards. Don’t know for sure but I’d wager it is regardless of any of the reasons for and/or against.

It’s difficult to imagine restricting one eye color, especially their standard eye color, to avoid upsetting a few intense RPers.

2 Likes

I like your Vulpera’s name…I made mine so quick that I didn’t get a good name picked out. Need to find a better one.
I"m not sure what additions void elves need, they came with a lot of options, imo.

3 Likes

I appreciate it! I spent a few months trying to find something that felt fun and this worked out well!

As for void elves- just like any race- they’ll have more flavor added to them over time via story so I could see more options being added to show either more void corruption or variety with more hair styles having a mix of hair tentacles along with some stuff that further showcases various aspects of the void and anything new they start dabbling in. It’ll be interesting to see where any of the AR’s go from here down the road.

3 Likes

Void Elves were the thing I never knew I needed.

1 Like

I should make a vulpera. I should turn broflake into a vulpera.
Rename myself puss inboots

But Broflake is so iconic.

Fine fine i’ll just raise a new DK.
I could make a Zandalari DK…

They are the new new hero class.

But it’s so hard to think of good names for DKs.

I gave mine an Elvira theme and I kind of hope they keep going into their horror aesthetic.

Or we could have the remaining high elves join with the void elves and undergo a process like Alleria or the other void elves.

I think that their story line needs clear closure.

2 Likes

I think they need to get in line on that one.

1 Like

Blizzard is not great at exposition and all the stuff is there, but you have to tune in to a Q&A to get answers.

As this person pointed out, any role the Exiles have is already filled. Alliance high elves are redundant.

1 Like