Why High Elves Don't Work: A Primer

Considering you are one of the worst actors on the side of people who argue for playable Alliance high elves, your complaint holds little weight.

3 Likes

I’m starting to think I should switch toons from now on. Make an Alliance toon by the same name.

1 Like

I do wonder if that would make any difference, since it would make it obvious that its still you, the blood elf that was against.

But hey, at least it adds another blue portrait

And, again, it isn’t far-fetched to presume Alliance players would prefer High Elves to AU Azeroth Dire Orc-Thin Human hybrids. :man_shrugging:

It was just a demonstration of you complaining about something, that I didn’t do. :laughing:

Also, that could be construed as a threat. We’ll let the system decide. :man_shrugging:

Starlagosa or whatever, yeah I recall now.

It’s interesting that these people create such a bad name for themselves, that they have to routinely change the character they’re posting as. Food for thought.

Oh, the timing of this statement. :laughing:

4 Likes

:nauseated_face:

She made it in some weird honor for Fyre, im sure. She’s been at lvl 69 for months. Just like Broflake made a Worgen and called him Aguni, the same name of another of his Blood Elves, but thats of course before switching to his toon now. :tipping_hand_man:

Who needs acting when you barely ever have any valid arguments towards the against sweetheart?

My “complaints” are only ever to show the anti sides true nature, i could care less what your ilk thought. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Oh god my sides. They’re orbiting the sun.

Were you wearing a cape when you wrote this? My god.

4 Likes

Go for it. Claiming threat where there are none is just indicative of your purpose in the thread. You are as much a bad actor as Kizzan is to be honest.

Also, your claims about what alliance players do or do not want are not supported. You have presented no valid data.

2 Likes

My portrait was blue for the longest time.

I’m eating man, why would you tell me that?

Nor have you. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I don’t think he’s healthy.

1 Like

Do people ordinarily post on their main?

Because you post on several toons by different names?

1 Like

Ive made no claim about what alliance players like myself, do or do not want.

You, however, have, so prove your claim or cede the point. Which you wont.

Still no points, just zerging as usual. :sleeping:

Still waiting for that Chris Metzen interview where he states “High Elves never” Starla said she would link weeks ago, but i invite any of you to do so. :tipping_hand_man:

Or just go ahead and spam post more gifs or videos, that’s about as “On-brand” Anti as it gets.

2 Likes

Is him saying “too few high elves to be playable” not sufficient?

1 Like

What is it you think you do here?

I actually can’t unread it in the Monarch’s voice.

3 Likes

I also enjoy your arguments Cezol! Always good points to read that I enjoy. Catching up on peoples lore points and commentary :hugs:

He’ll just rotate his demands and demand something else.