Why High Elves Don't Work: A Primer

oh cool. well is there any discussion regarding the topic that we haven’t already gone over 1000 times? hehe i think i could recite the screeds on both sides.

Not for want of trying, the op gets hidden and restored every few hours.

If I had to guess I’d say there’s less flagging going on of the actual discussion.

1 Like

Seriously, I just wish we could drop the pretext of the argument and just use these threads as lounges. Some of us can’t play well together, but there’s a good number of people on both sides that are nice to talk to when we aren’t nitpicking pixel elves

5 Likes

yikes. well this is hyperspace and i never flag posts or threads or ops. so i’m not taking part in that whole ritual

2 Likes

I’m about to head out, I just figured on making an exhausted post to Talen about the nonsense that’s been going on for hours here.

Guys, lets not mass flag this thread down. We got our High Elf love thread, and to be honest, I know I was wrong at first, but the Anti-Helfers does have every right to also express there own thoughts and views on why they wouldn’t want High Elves for the Alliance.

Lets just keep the peace going :heart:

1 Like

I still say they shot themselves in the foot with Yvera Dawnwing in Boralus Harbor. She’s it.

1 Like

Oh hey Jalus, shall we have a friendly game of Football? We got plenty of Gnomes about, so we don’t need to worry about a ball

1 Like

I never said they were goody two shoes, your side likes to pretend they are, when it’s clear that they aren’t.

It’s not about that, it’s never been about that, this only shows that you haven’t bothered looking at the multiple reasons people are against it that have been estated several times.

1 Like

It was your most recent post. The content of the post wasn’t the point. The fact you were making it as a helfer made a extremely off-colour series of posts was.

As it was made about 2 or 3 minutes before that post I was kind of hoping you might help try to put a stop to what was a pretty gross conversation.

Could you please stop being so rude?

1 Like

Oh nevermind, I just noticed that you liked the post mocking the bushfires.

Yikes.

1 Like

If that was based on The conversation between you and Fyor? I honestly don’t know enough about the Australian situation and all of things in that area to inject and informed comment.

Idk if this is bad or good, but when I skim through and see nothing to do with the game or discussion on hand, I don’t read it. I definitely don’t endorse belittling over a govt, or way things are done on a gaming forum.

I will say, my heart breaks for the Tragedy that has struck your nation. I do hope and pray for resilience and recovery.

You don’t know enough about the situation to say “hey maybe don’t make posts where you say Australians are stupid”?

Jeez and you all got so upset that one time Fyre said you guys were racist.

Oh yeah also, lovely sentiment, only slightly tarnished by the fact you liked this post.

1 Like

It’s really disappointing to see the name calling and attacks that have gone on.

3 Likes

I actually didn’t take what Fyre said as being rascist… it was the “sexual” part of the comment that I called out, as I have in past with comments from other posters whom insinuate the same.

So if I see it again, I’ll say something. Especially if untrue… Australians are not Dumb and I do not think anyone can ever accuse you of that.

Btw you get a 1 American point. The world thinks the American people are dumb, I am numb to it now.

I liked it for the first half. Think of me what you will.

No that’s not what it was. It was stuff like this.

1 Like

You know I obviously do not share the same view as Fyor on the subject. So I am sorry if it seems that silence has been an endorsement.

Firing an @ to me, then editing your post to avoid being caught out on it is uncool dude. You being upset I am not responding the way you like =/= tagging.

1 Like

My issue is you claimed the authority to call antis out for saying helfers only wanted pretty elves, but then within 10 minutes that was no longer your job.

The second it’s someone you might have some influence over behaving poorly.