Why High Elves Don't Work: A Primer

I suggest you read my post, then you read WoWpedia (wowwiki hasn’t been updated since like Wrath because WoWpedia killed it), then you read Chronicles.

Please look, you’ll see it has been updated due to THE BFA POSTS BEING ADDED lmao

3 Likes
1 Like

If anything your smooth brain is bait.

Not even subtle. It has caps lock and all. I really regret writing up what I thought was a really good summary of elven mana addiction now.

1 Like

By the way, once you go on vacation, can you send everyone a postcard?

I do hope you realise it’s just an attempt to lock the thread by baiting people into flagging.

That better?

I just kept now getting flash backs of some scenes of The Naked Gun.

2 Likes

Weak.
/10c

You may not look at it that way, but as it has been said, it is essentially that. We’re talking about people that took on the name Blood elves after they saw their kindom and their people being greatly affected by the Scourge, their story is what made the High elves that now align with the Horde what they are, is what made them reach the point where they are now.

So to want to have those that didn’t bother to return, that didn’t even try to even assist their people even years later (and they had plenty of time to do so so them joining the Horde is not an excuse) it’s very much taking something from the Horde

Agreed, you should start by refreshing your lore knowledge.

1 Like

well, if the assumption is that alliance high elves are goody two shoes, i guess your evidence suggests they’re not so goody two shoes afterall, and therefore, we can scratch out the excuse that having them as playable, would be seen as good alliance elves vs. bad horde elves, and instead is the inverse, bad alliance elves vs. good horde elves.

who was it, amongst the anti club, that wanted alliance to play the bad guy more often? well here’s your chance to make that happen. they may be high elves (i dont think they are. i think they’re mostly half elves now) and they may be pretty, but they are apparently, according to you, morally grey.

2 Likes

i’m so sorry to hear what is happening in australia. i think the real issue is letting federal governments take the upperhand over your local politics. it never ends up well when people livng far from your location, think they know whats best for your location.

local tribes developed useful solutions, locally, where their knowledge allowed and that is basically nullified by powerful federal governments.

Australia doesn’t have a strong federal government.

1 Like

…Like what is this thread even about at this point.

2 Likes

Seems to mainly be about denying the various people actively being jerks hoping to get flagged enough to shut down the thread. (Or at least that’s what it feels like most of the thread has been)

2 Likes

oddly enough, this is the only high elf thread that hasnt been flagged into silence.

Actually not anymore, the High Elf Love thread got unlocked a couple hours ago now. I’m not complaining about the usual argument, there were just a few people that were persistently pushing things into the personal for no good reason, like Sara noted was going on.