Why High Elves Didn't Work - A Restrospective

Calling out someone on their obnixious behavior is not spiteful based on what I said, right after this. Stop cherrypicking quotes please! :wink:

Great, still not high elves though. Have fun RPing as one though whether you’re a void elf or a blood elf, I literally don’t care.

If anything it makes me happy that you’re happy.

You’re clearly not understanding then. Refer to the tomato/cracker example.

I am more okay with eating a tomato than eating a cracker, I do not like the idea of either, but if I had to choose, I would take the tomato.

Class dismissed.

No, you’re speaking about part of a conversation I had with someone else. A conversation which ended with them saying that those people I was talking about made him feel like he’d killed a baby orca. A lot of that conversation is missing because the mods already moderated it. The conversation which wasn’t about the meta-conversation but what was going on there specifically.

However… you are monitoring me for not equally monitoring people (except when I do), but you won’t do that yourself because you aren’t here to monitor people - except apparently just me.

I wasn’t speaking about those people only, not everyone else. That’s pretty simple.

2 Likes

You are a High Elf literally in denial after your entire race was genocided.
Your race what didn’t rush to the Horde stayed along Allied with the Alliance.
Those who didn’t enjoy Sylvanas or being a Horde anymore rushed to the Void.

Oh right, Sunwell and other crap I don’t wanna explain.

Kay? Anymore problems?

1 Like

Advising someone their behavior is spiteful is not spiteful, correct.
Calling someone a brat, and saying they are spiteful, is a contradiction because throwing such insults is indeed spiteful. Lack of self awareness is not a good thing.

I mean…they are…just a different name.
Just as someone who is Chinese, and someone who is British, is still a human.
:man_shrugging:

You know what I am referring, so what are you arguing about?

Which means you’re still fine with eating a cracker.

Please stop likening yourself to a teacher. You’re clearly not doing a good job at doing it.

2 Likes

Okay guys. I got this. This is what I got from this thread: blood elf is high elf. Void elf is high elf. High elf is just elf. Somehow night elf and nightborne are in here (high elf?) every elf is a high elf in the eyes of non elves. Smh all y’all can’t tell the difference between us.

I think what the helf fans are trying to say is that anyone who doesn’t support a complete clone of Blood Elves on Alliance including paladins, deletion of Blood Elves, renaming Void Elves, and giving Quel’thalas to the Alliance is a terrible human being and literal monster who should commit sudoku.

7 Likes

No I’m not monitoring you for not monitoring other people. I’m calling out if you make an argument that only benefits yourself and others that think like you. With out saying how your side is just as bad.

It’s a bad argument. That only helps your side. Even if it is making your side seem superior and saints of reason.

When both sides use the same tatics and same arguments.

Indeed, perhaps you need more self-awareness then. I mean you calling out people while they’re typing just to stroke your sense of superiority is pretty low. Work on that maybe before calling me out for calling out a troll?

The worst part is that you never call out people who are legitimately being spiteful so long as they’re against playable high elves. Yet as soon as you misinterpret something lady Dorp says, huzzah bruhflek atakz

Exactly, so you are free to RP as a high elf despite being a void elf or a blood elf. Thank you for finally agreeing with me.

No, I am not fine with either.

Or you’re just a terrible student :wink:

Class dismissed.

1 Like

Why is the desire to look like Legolas and not live in a mud hut city so hard to understand for some reason? Lore isn’t a big part of the equation here, this is the MMO we play because its popular.

I’d hardly say Quel’thalas is a mud hut city.

Also Azeroth is not a Tolkien setting.

5 Likes

Tomatoes, tomatoes. The conversation I was having wasn’t about everyone though, nor was it about the conversation at large. That’s something you’re adding to it so you can attack me.

Like adding a qualification to a conversation so you can attack it easier by instead attacking me?

I’m not the one doing this.

Apparently you do too.

No high elf fan wants any of those though…chill. And the there’s a thread about renaming void elves is because no one wanted void elves in the first place.

I don’t agree with renaming void elves by the way, I think high elves, void elves and blood elves should be kept separate.

What tatics do I use? I’m calling you out. Because of the bad argument
I’ll call others out as well. I don’t care what side they are on. Use a bad argument if i see it and feel like calling them out on it I will.

How so?

This is just an assumption on your part because you feel you are above having your behavior pointed out, while feeling you can do so to other people. Do you not realize this is a contradiction? Why do you need to attack me for pointing out the contradiction of your actions? It just looks spiteful and arrogant.

Well…you’re wrong for one since I call out many others regardless if pro or anti. I am speaking with you at this time. I am sorry it bruises your ego.

We are not discussing RP though are we? We are discussing the lore.
Lorewise, the blood elves are the high elves, and named themselves to honor the high elves who died. They haven’t given up being a high elf in anyway by honoring their dead.

You just said you were, but you would prefer another more. Which means, you’re fine with either.

I am getting tired of schooling you on the matter and dealing with your bruised feelings as a result.
Are you going to continue being spiteful until its time for you to go to bed?

It seems that some people believe we’re trying to take their happiness away and dictate to them what they can roleplay.
Nothing like that has ever been said but for some weird reason there are people who keep making this claim.

2 Likes

A bad argument, specifically adding a qualification to attack an argument that isn’t my argument and attacking me instead of my argument. Though, outside of a philosophy class, I would say I was making an ‘argument’. However if you are wanting to approach it as an argument you should read the whole conversation, which like what you say you’re doing now, wasn’t about everyone but a specific instance.

Of course in your defense due to moderation some of the context is missing.

Then go for it. That post I suggested, before that post of yours, would be a great place to start.

Nor should it be. Keep WoW weird.

1 Like

If anything they’re trying to take away happiness for Void Elf players by hijacking their race and Blood Elf players by taking their entire avatar and capital city.

2 Likes

Why don’t we make those kind of accusations against them I wonder?
Maybe because we’re not :crazy_face:
roflmao!!

It’s not an assumption, it’s literally what you do.

Except you don’t, and my ego is just fine, thank you for making that assumption.

Except they are not longer high elves. You RPing as a high elf does not make you a high elf, whether you’re a void elf or a blood elf.

(I don’t want to give people the idea that I’m against high elf RP btw, I fully support whatever makes you happy RP-wise)

Nope, I don’t like either, but would settle for the one I dislike the least.

Oh sweetie, whatever helps you sleep at night…
I could care less about what you have to say about me. I don’t get why you’re so desperate to aggravate me though, hope you’re satisfied with our exchange :slight_smile: