Why haven't you quit yet?

World bosses start in phase 2. Read the content plan. It also spells out layers leaving in phase 2.

blizzard and almost all of the people who supported layering

1 Like

where did they promise they’d remove layers in a few weeks? They never promised to remove layers at all, the best they did was say they were ‘committed’ to getting rid of layers by phase 2 and I’d be surprised if we see phase 2 in a ‘few weeks’ .

Actually they did state no layers phase 2.
But they also stated no specific time frame for phase 2 to start…

well of course they’re not quitting yet, it’s been out 4 days.

from the most recent Q&A

and where does that say promise or a few weeks. Committed to and promise are not the same thing and there’s no time frame there.

at 6 mins in the video in this thread

Right. So, a medium or perhaps even a low server now is way more of a party than a maxxed out server in '04

Yeah and that could be while phase 2 is being deployed as part of that deployment. Of course they’d like to be down to one later before that to not cause issues but phase 2 they are hard disabled. Layers will still be possible through all of phase 1 as they are part of the code to auto scale.

Well played, I hadn’t seen that. I will counter with the fact that Blizzard promises stuff a lot and has to throw an audible at the last second. :stuck_out_tongue:

Is that actually true? Surprising if so

:joy: It’s only been 4 days. Wth man, talk about over reacting

Nah I’m good. Haven’t enjoyed wow this much in a long time

I ask people this too.

If you are unhappy in the game you can leave it without needing approval or reassurance from internet randos.
Many people are enjoying the game, its ok if you dont

And how do you expect they quantified that statement if accurately attributed. Some arcane orb of divination?

I think the last 5 days perfectly illustrate that they have no idea how this is going to play out. I guess by your logic the playerbase should limit themselves to the 5 highest pop servers you don’t think will be ‘dead’ in a few months.

This thread is silly.

they took all the data they had and had their professional analysts analyze it as they are paid to

that’s exactly what people did

You never go full retard…

2 Likes

i’m quite happy with the game, but it would be perfect without layers. blizzard and many many players have assured me for months now that players will quit, i’m just not seeing it :confused: