Why Hasn't Lower Kara Been Nerfed?

Right? I did every other dungeon this week on 15 (and 16 for Junk) and absolutely plowed through them. This was with PUGs mind you. Then I spend the next three days trying Lower across some 22 or so keys, and almost all of them failed. Two 14s were completed grossly over time, and the only one I actually ended up completing in time is a 10 that I joined specifically because I was fed up with that place and just wanted some quick points. Even that we only did 1-chest on. The bosses had too much health, Maiden’s shield is ridiculous, spell effects on the ground seem to randomly just disappear so you end up getting 1-shot, almost all the trash mobs can 1-shot you on TYRANNICAL week, etc etc. Absolutely abhorrent. We probably won’t see any nerfs to it till after this week since they probably want data on Fortified week. Oi.

1 Like

oh those. You’re aware that they get buff if you have the adds around moroes close together? Try doing this cc the other 3 and pull it 1 by 1 while trying to keep moroes above 60%. The fight will significantly easier. There is 2 cc items in the room where moroes is and 1 more just next door.

I know this, it doesn’t stop the fact that when she breaks free and instantly aims at the healer with a shaman ready to windshear, she still gets an instant arcane missile off that kills my priest at 103% health with fade protection on.

A 12 should not be that insane that an instant, unavoidable attack should one shot with it’s first tick.

2 Likes

Oh yea, those mobs got me sweating for fortified, gunna be scary as hell in there

Baroness damage doesn’t make any sense, we had her and 1 other add up and she was meleeing me for 70-80k per swing

Meanwhile moroes was 20-35 range

Upper Karazhan needs a tuning pass as well, specially Medivh.

2 Likes

tank should taunt before breaking anything. Even if they’re cc’d they still clocking in healing aggro. But I do agree some of the dmg do feel significantly higher than normal. We were cheesing maiden because our healer was having a hard time healing people from the debuff for standing on the floor from a +13

Why should they? If you can’t do it, take a week off from m+ and pray you get a different key next week. “Oh no, Uncle Zee, that would put me a week behind everyone else!” Don’t care. I have absolutely 0 sympathy for those that support that cancerous, syphilitic, pustulant, toxicity promoting, lazy design garbage called m+.

ActiBlizz could scrap m+ and use those resources to make more 5-mans and raids that drop better gear instead of this bad attempt to turn WoW into an esport. They played the used car salesman tune and sold all you m+ groupies a half baked, lazy design idea and you all bought it.

Now you want to whinge about it? Don’t want to hear it.

Semper Fi! :us: :ukraine:

1 Like

because your epeen is not their priority.

It is supposed to be difficult. That is the idea behind M+

1 Like

That would make sense if the other keys were difficult.

If anyone thinks Gambit or Streets or even Junkyard is the same difficulty as lower, I have some snake oil to sell them.

There’s going to be so many mobs that are just going to instagib on fortified in Lower Kara if it doesn’t get toned down lol.

Timed +18 Upper and +17 Lower with pugs. Know the mechanics and it’s not a problem.

I mean truth be told I feel like it s a heavy case of once your geared it won’t be too bad. Yet even still things like thunderous ritual, moroes bleed and conc dot do need a nerf given they do a ton of damage.

Lolol /10char

Uh huh, but how about this?

Did a 18 junkyard and +2’d it this week on my hunter but went like 20 min over on a 15 kara. Balanced.

1 Like

It’s almost like you don’t have experience running Mecha from last expansion getting KSM.

If you think I retain the specific dungeon routes / information from last expansion you’re sadly mistaken. I had no idea where I was going, wtf the scrap bots were, and died to that orbital thing like 3x. Still top dps’d and +2’d it.

I looked at the NPC wrong in kara and we all died.

3 Likes

TLDR: “I don’t like this content myself, so I decided to roleplay a flaming piece of fecal matter while talking to people who do like this content. Because obviously they deserve my vitriol for liking something I don’t.”

Go pound sand, dude.

Yeah it’s alarming how even in the low keys how much damage you take that you can’t avoid.
I’m sitting at 32% versatility and it allows me to recover better than most but it’s tuned kinda goofy now and it’s killing people’s desire to even try.

Never did get Grimrail done, 2 attempts to run my key, first one Druid got one shot on the first boss and bailed.
Tonight got to second boss and the healer got gunned down before they could react and they logged mid fight.

Both of those were in 2’s and the first attempts at either boss.

Blizzard better do something or nobody but the top end guys are gonna be running this at all.