Why gank lowbies?

Didn’t do this until there was 23 Alliance.

If one of us takes a portal or drops a quest to leave, we do it because there’s way too many and we aren’t coming back. We had 8 people, I had it recorded as well, and 23 Alliance showed up in a giant raid group to attack us. At that point we just left and never came back.

Prior though, it started with 1 rogue. My buddy Ricros camps Caverns of Time very often, and he had trouble killing two Alliance members. Warzlockz came down to help, which then turned into a 2v4, I came in to help as well as my buddy Diago, which turned into a 4v7 or something, paladin zoned in with us as well as our buddy Megatree, then turned into a 6v10 and when we brought in our last 2 people, it turned into a 8v23.

3 Likes

Yeah we saw you lol. You guys had to bring like 23 for only 8 so of course we left.

1 Like

I mean scaling doesn’t actually help all that much and strength of corruptions and gear are pretty insane.

Because when I have my buddy druid with me and he goes guardian it actually takes a lot to take us out.

I’m sorry, have we met before? o.O

3 Likes

All i know is that if it’s red it’s dead. I dont care if your guardian druid babysitter is with you.

4 Likes

There are already multiple threads on this topic with lots of answers. Try searching before making a new, redundant post.

6 Likes

Imagine being so petty and thinking u are that important that u can’t just skim over or pass up a thread that u have to point something like this out. Think of how boring this side of the forums would be if new people didn’t come in and ask or stir something up. What exactly are the wpvp side of the forums for? Stroking egos of non existent accomplishments? If u don’t like the thread don’t respond or even read it lol

3 Likes

So many people forget that this is the original purpose for the bonus

1 Like

Alliance bonus is now 30% this week. Way too attractive to pass up imo.

1 Like

then accept the consequences of taking that risk then

3 Likes

That was funny.

2 Likes

You think Maladath got the joke?

2 Likes

He knows the Forum is brutal sometimes. Mal is not a virgin.

3 Likes

You can always try.

I would have seen it easier had he just replied to me :sob:

3 Likes

@maladath see ya soon!

1 Like

I doubt it due to sharding, stupid sharding

1 Like

thats never stopped me.

1 Like

Well anytime then.

4 Likes