Why Fresh Wrath is the right choice

Nah, ill stick to Grobbulus

Its ok sock puppet andy’s don’t tend to have high post counts, leveled characters, or meaningful things to share.

Nice no SWP kills and blue BT parses tho.
I guess forum posting is all you have

100% this to be honest

1 Like

1 Like

Fresh, more like recycled. Your getting hand me down servers, Dead server becomes Fresh server. No reset of events, just an empty unlocked content server. To each their own,

There are phases on the Fresh server. It starts in P1 Wrath bud. So you get all the Wrath changes and you level from 1-80 and start doing NAX.

Are you confused on what Fresh is?

Phase 1 of expansion 3, like every other server, just empty till the gates get unlocked and hundreds of players flock to bagless grinding and scanning ah for below vendor price snipes and relisting mats and gear that doesnt sell,

What do you mean?

Are you confused by what I said?

Yes, the experience of the first 3 days dopamine hit, then people will start asking for another server within 2 weeks cause everyone is outlevelling them faster than theyd like.

2 months in theres been a mass exodus

Day 90 classic era looks like its poppin compared to fresh

But why? Do you feel like the Fresh servers will have insufficient players? Because you know
 if Fresh is so good, you don’t need to advertise it, and if it’s not, you’re doing performative false advertising.

This is the worry. Blizzard has 3 years of precedent on classic showing them ignoring botting and RMT despite it flagrantly moving to the forefront of endgame progression. Unless Blizzard establishes a new trend of being absolutely ruthless on RMT/botting and maintains that trend enthusiastically on Fresh servers, Fresh is going to be botted and RMT’d at a rate even higher than current servers as itll be an untapped market by comparison.

Why would I want to abandon everything I’ve done since Classic started?

Cause fresh is that fun!!!

To some players, sure. But I like what I’ve done. Why would I want to reroll the class I’m going to play - Shaman - abandon all my gold, titles, rep, gear, and everything else I’ve accomplished
 just to level the same character?

I got my, “fresh” in Classic. And I got my, “fresh” with the prepatch - no-lifing to 60 for TBC launch - now I want to go into Wrath and mow through everything in my SWP gear.

I also don’t like the idea of artificially putting myself behind everyone else that I’ve played with for years. That’s just not very fun. I want to play with them.

It’s all just pixels anyway man. The journey is the experience not the destination.

Correct. The journey to 80 on my main I’ve had all of TBC, with the guild and friends I’ve made throughout Classic and TBC.

Yeah you can remember those experiences and then make new ones. You don’t need to play that character to make new memories.

I will make new ones. On this Shaman, with my guild, on Benediction.

Fresh will exist for those that want it. However, most won’t.

1 Like