Why even bother having Roads anymore in zones? Just make Airports

Go play classic lol

Serious question, what is stopping you from doing that? Stopping every few yards to admire the scenery isn’t how everyone plays. Do some play this way? Sure, you included.

All I’m saying is nobody, including you and me, should try to force their gameplay style and habits on anyone else.

Right now we have 3 options of travel: ground mounts, regular flying, and dynamic flying. This is the absolute best it’s ever been, everybody has an option and everybody wins.

3 Likes

Your welcome not to fly! It’s called player choice. Stay on the.ground and explore all you want. Problem solved.

Four options actually… If OP really want to “explore and experience the area” they can run and not mount at all!

1 Like

And it took SO LONG to get to 40. I think it took me like a month on my first character and that was playing every day. Getting that first mount was like finding water in the desert.

Actually, it has NOT ALWAYS been a mechanic. Refer to Classic.

No they don’t!

Its not about active paying attention its about the passive. Also added to ignore. I am not going to go back and forth with people who don’t understand simple things.

1 Like

So you’re not going to go back and forth with yourself? Since you fail to comprehend that your personal opinions are not gospel global facts.

2 Likes

Discrimination against the flying disabled! Discrimination! AAAHHH get your torches and pitchforks!

(For those that don’t recognize it, this is meant to be funny!)

Should have worked towards learning to fly! Lazy peasants.

1 Like

I’m glad you’re not in charge of the game

1 Like

Translation: I refuse to talk to people who have a different opinion to what I have. I’m going to plug my ears and chant NYAH NYAH NYAH like a child.

1 Like

How dare anyone refuse to acknowledge his personal opinion and preferences as global unwavering set in stone facts that must be enforced. :laughing:

2 Likes

Roads exist because NPCs made them.
Basically, they show that a Race lives there.

While I don’t think flying should go anywhere, there are times that I choose to use a ground mount to get more of that zone immersion feeling.

1 Like

Blizzard making Dragon riding 80% outside dragon Isles to preserve “immersion” (in there own words), guess they also think Flying at mach 10 is immersion breaking. Hope they reduce it more before TWW comes out. and unlock full speed only after you complete the content.

Travel back to 2007 otherwise cope.

1 Like

This isn’t catering. You have the option to use flying. You either choose to use it or don’t. I have no problem “experiencing the journey” on the ground in the initial play through. In fact, on the initial runs, I don’t rush; I take my time, read the quests and explore at a slow pace.

I do not need to feel the exhilaration or wonders of the journey on the ground the seventh time around.

You talk about players like me being catered to, yet you are demanding a change to cater to your specific play style?