Why Earthen?

Ah, see I feel like the models would be bulkier and seem more slow than I prefer. I have a hard time with Tauren.

Others prefer the “weight” of movement. Makes stuff feel more impactful.

1 Like

Yes, there are reskins on both factions. Different coats of paint on the same frame. But the Night Elf and Blood Elf models are very different.

Oh, people don’t want to play Ogres. They just want other people to play them so they can see them.

(Maybe kill them.)

1 Like

If they didn’t have 4 arms, then they could have been playable. By giving them 4 arms, they pretty much ensured that they would be unable. Too much work to get gear to work on a 4 armed race. I don’t see them repeating the Dracthyr transmog restrictions as that was unpopular.

I don’t need one. As someone already pointed out, they are not the same. It was checkmate from the very beginning.

https://64.media.tumblr.com/8a9ef00252aaaa0e622328d37e0a44a1/tumblr_nlor5giafQ1rt6g1oo1_1280.jpg

:point_up_2:

And so the Night Elf and Nightborne model. Especially the men.

Imgur

story reasons, orgres wouldn’t be on that island as they aren’t native to azeroth

Ogres and Murlocs are never, and should never, be playable.

lmao.

Also, why aren’t they called Azerothens?

Wish there were a rock style smart gnoll race we could add to the playable.

More unique races rather than reskins.

I’m ultimately glad to have them as I would be for most racial variants, but they are baffling as a marquis for the expansion considering what we’ve gotten for most past expansions. This is nothing really and should just be a skin customization in the dressing room. This is like content-patch worthy addition.

If they didn’t have any major new race/class to add, then this would have been a good time to work on body type customizations, the kind of thing that takes a major release to get development time on. This time it feels like they just pocketed the money.

Wrong.

But whatever you want to say.

It’s the same wire frame at the start and then the adjust it which is what most game companies do and have been doing for decades.

They’re one of the OG horde races. We even recruit them to attack Proudmoore in WC3.

They’re as different as Tauren and Gnomes.

Zandalari are tweaked Night Elves. Vulpera are tweaked Goblins. But Blood Elves are a completely different model than Night Elves.

If they were the same model, Blood Elves would look like this:

It’s completely self-evident. I’m having a difficult time understanding how someone would come to believe that they’re the same model.

1 Like

And they were also present in the WCII Horde besides.

1 Like

Yes, I know.

they wanted dark irons.
so they got rocks.

Exactly. Literally one of the oldest Horde races and we get to play as a Rock instead
 /facepalm

Was just thinking they could give alliance the Broken.

2 Likes