Why dont you just hire more people

when it takes me 12 hours on a tuesday to get rank 7 maybe u should hire a guy who updates that :slight_smile:

I agree – more employees == faster algorithm processing.

Like, duh.

1 Like

yea man totally agree

Yo I saw that.

You seem like a real champion with social discourse.

If you were cool, I bet you’d be, like, really cool.

1 Like

your humor is still developing

1 Like

Well, I dont need to edit my posts like a coward, so that’s one more thing I have on you, besides height.

ok thank you for the morning cringe compilation

You’re literally here because your nerd-points arent calculating as fast you want.
You’re the cringe, irony-bro.

9 Likes

Honor updates are the least of their issues at the moment. But for blizzard to hire people these days they have to fire people first. Sad state of affairs under the Activision overlords.

youre literally here on a retail character because youre scared to show your classic char. wanna talk about nerd

This isn’t a human-run game.

How could it be? Humans are paid $15 per HOUR (it’s the law in CA). This game costs $15 per MONTH. The only way a company can break even on a $15-a-month game is if 99.9% of everything is done automatically with computers.

Apple charges $900 for an iphone they create for $200. The $700 goes to human salaries world-wide: all those apple stores. Blizzard doesn’t have that option. We won’t pay $900/mo. So the game can’t be run by humans.

Honor calculation is completely automated. Might want to understand what you’re screaming at before you start screaming…otherwise you might look like a fool.

That’s a pretty poor argument. Retail toons are significantly nicer than the clown characters of classic, however retail’s gameplay is none existent while classic exceeds my expectations.

lmfao u look like a shrek made for tv movie on retail

just because animations and design is new doesnt equal better

1 Like

They used to take the servers offline for hours on maintenance day, largely for the honor calculations to process. I greatly prefer waiting a few hours to rank up while still being able to play the game.

– Knight-Captain Aradell

1 Like

its 5:30 and i still havent gotten my rank. and i play on a west coast server. thoughts?

also, last week it was even longer

Ranks take up until 5PM server time to calculate, I think I once had to wait til 6PM. The order the individual character ranks are calculated seems random, because this week it was fairly instant. My thought is … just wait. It’s gonna be fine.

never said it wont be fine…

It’s 3PM server for me and I still dont have my rank… anyone know why it bugs for only a few people and it bugs for diff amount of time? Like how much longer should I have to wait?