Why dont you just hire more people

Its not a bug. The algorithm is just random. It has been since the honor system launched, and its functioning as intended. It can take several hours, but keep logging out/in and it will eventually update.

It has happened to me before, but never took THIS amount of time. What is the most it can take though?

Thanks for your reply.

hey dont worry… the algorithm is working as intended :slight_smile:

just wait 5head

One week when I was ranking up it took until 7ish EST. Next week it was like 20 minutes after server came back online. Its completely random per person, per week.

I mean, yes. I know you’re trying to be snarky. But you’re unironically correct.

yes and as with other aspects of classic i am asking for it to be improved. thats like saying “cheer up” as a resolution for depression. ur wasting both of our time

Lol, “just make it better” 5head.

wow you unironically came up with a solution gj

its 2020, make it work

It does work /shrug. Just wait Karen.

u realize this messes with the honor addons right? its more than just being a karen

No, its just being a Karen.

ah yes, when your “just wait 10head” fails u crumble like feta. classic busy body syndrome

“I don’t like how the system works, Let me see Blizzard’s manager now!”

It doesnt mess with honor addons in a meaningful way. Because addons track only the day befores’ progress. So Wednesday, it would be accurate no matter how inaccurate Tuesday’s tracking was.

It is just annoying that I want to buy the rank 7 boots and I can’t cuz its taking so long for it to update.

Listen up you little hobbit. I have more bounce to the ounce and thats all that matters. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

… WTF kind of math is this?

Part time or full time? I’m almost to $15 as full time healthcare worker in NC.

Lawmakers couldn’t care less. We’re “essential” but “dime a dozen.”