I have been saying for years that cat form should be changed to “Feral” Form

Worgen turn into wolves
Night elves into Panthers
Trolls into Raptors
Tauren I have no idea but we could figure something out perhaps a boar idk

2 Likes

I don’t even play a worgen and I have so much love for this post

2 Likes

Because they were taught by real Druids who only know cat form.

i guess i get what your saying. in that case why dont they make wolf form a temporary form like dhs demon form? you could get stronger attacks and a speed boost for a 15-30 sec duration.

( I think the not being able to turn into wolves limit is mainly a gameplay thing instead of a lore thing like “the devs didnt want every other druid to be a cat and then just have worgen be wolves because most people would be worgen” or something like that. They would aslo have to set up different rigs for the wolves and i could imagine that would be a pain given how long it took for kul tirans to come out. it would be weird if they shot druids in the foot by having a limited amount of animals they could turn into just because lore)

It sounds strange but I am going to say it…
Thats the main reason I never leveled a druid, I am still waiting for this to be a thing.

2 Likes

Well there is a druid that has a wolf form already. cough cough

If Zandalari get an Odogaron form then Worgen should get a wolf form.

No point in catafying all the different racial forms now.

1 Like

Because lore. Go read it.

Pack form is uncontrollable and murderous. It attacks friend and foe, and was used in the past but those that used it were banished by Malfurion and the form was banned. It’s what eventually created the Worgen curse.

“New druids” aren’t Druids though… The only Druids in the game are the Night Elves, Gilneans, Tauren, and Dark Spear Trolls.

Kul Tiran Thornspeakers, and Zandalari Dinomancers aren’t Druids.

A “wolf form” for worgen druids would be just another hilarious insult to add to the pile for the shaman ghost wolf ability.

i know. ive read the comic. i just find it weird how they cant control it even when some consider worgens to be sons and daughters of goldrinn

I would love to add my ignorance to the conversation.

1st, Elf>Druid>Pack Form Lore is VERY different from Human>Worgan>Druid Lore.

2nd, I have a love for Lycan Lore from numerous sources. I know this is WoW and ‘that’ is not, but it may help to define terms.
A) Lycan are the most Primal Form and retain human intelligence. (ex. Genn Greymane)
B) Worg are similar to Dire Wolves. They have superior animal intelligence, are massively large and can be ridden into battle by Orcs.
C) There is a difficult distinction between Worgan and Werewolf. They are more than wolf and less than Lycan. In all lore they do succumb to ‘The Rage.’ In all lore that I have seen the Werewolf is higher than Worgan.

1. Elf>Druid>Pack Form Lore is that Pack Form is outlawed because the Elf>Druids inevitably succumb to ‘The Rage.’ On the other hand; Gilnean Lore is that Humans Overcame/Struggle/Control ‘The Rage’ and retain Human Intelligence. They developed there own form of Druidism and were adopted by Elf Druids to further their teaching and discipline. Gilneans are more like Lycan than Worgan because of this. Elf Druids Pack Form are more like Worgan than Lycan. Gilneans ‘use’ The Rage although you might doubt their control when you see Genn Greymane fight! (lol)

2. ‘Lore’ does not explain away the issue, it only supports it. If this is NOT the case then ALL Elf>Druids are under compulsion to exterminate ALL Gilneans by rule of ‘Lore.’ If this is the case then you can have Elf Druids and Gilnean Druids in harmony AND it would make sense that Gilneans would have a wolf form over a cat form. And besides ‘Gilnean cat form’ is just weird.

Last: I Highly support Janto’s suggestion. (Even if he is a Troll!) I would have suggested it long ago but didn’t think I would be listened to. My Human Form gives 2 thumbs up and my ‘Worgan’ (Lycan) form gives 4 paws up.

2 Likes

No it doesn’t the bears are perfect

took you 3 years to reply back to me :rofl: , since then I have change my mind and agree with you , i will be waiting for your response in 2027.

1 Like

Wow (no pun intended) somehow it didn’t click this was 3+ years old. :rofl:

By the same reason troll druids don’t get a raptor form.

Small indie company