Why dont top arena players visit these forums?

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: I wonder why. :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

ur scaring them away with ur emojis

16 Likes

mmmm no. The amount of dumb in these forums is what’s scaring them away. How come you never see top pvpers like Cdew, Swifty, Snutz posting on here? That says a lot bros. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

wdym? There are a few R1s who show up here. I’ve seen keator a few times in the last week, RB just made a post. Pretty sure that Trash guy was R1 back in the day.

Dozer mad Flux left him to heal me :blush:

3 Likes

I have seen top players like Dillypoo, Stunandbung, and Ferfykins come here plenty of times.

alot of top rated players do come here btw, but seriously, please stop the emoji spamming it triggers me

They see one Dozer post filled with Emojis and they realize it’s time to leave buddy

18 Likes

:disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved: when fluxy left to horde. i felt down for a few days. only got to play with him two times. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved:

Most good arena players are perma banned on forums.

2 Likes

People with a stream audience don’t need to shout their frustrations into the void that is the pvp forums

2 Likes

Also it’s not just the emoji, that mog… uggghh

1 Like

It reminds you of bobos

2 Likes

Because they don’t care what spec is broken or bad, they exclusively play all with multi r1/glad so when their spec or comp becomes bad they play with the most broken to continue to push.

It’s not like us waiting 3hours in lfg or loosing all game during an entire season or xpac because you spec/comp is trash :confused:

4 Likes

You couldn’t be more wrong about this lol, they absolutely do care.

Most would just cba arguing with much worse players, they get very little out of it. Any frustrations can be vented on stream and any feedback they can give directly or through twitter. Forum posts have been made for serious topics (like Vens gearing one in Legion).

All your whining scares them away.

3 Likes

Big doze would make an excellent caveman with how he portrays his emojis in a sequence.

1 Like

Seems more like my grandma that got on Facebook and has no idea what she’s doing.

Because they don’t want to read dear diary threads created by a delusional young man about his receding hairline, and inability to cope with average arena skill sets.

Obligatory - “EZCLAP, feels good man, :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :upside_down_face:”.

1 Like

Magnusz responded to a warrior qq thread replying with ‘‘damn so cringe’’ about every war qqing.

I bet its a reason among many others