Why dont top arena players visit these forums?

Because players like you, and other warlocks, get told that their class is fine to op… then instead of taking what they say and working with it, you argue like you know better.

1 Like

Yup ur going to be mad when u see who flux left u for sweetie x

1 Like

There’s a lot of high rated players on here. They probably just don’t respond to you because they don’t agree with your daily whine journal about how rough warrior has it.

I mean r1 players usually play a lot of classes beside their ‘’ true’’ main, me for example I have a job and I can’ t play 6hour per day and I have to deal with the fact demo lock is trash and nobody wants to play with me or I have to spend few month to gear a new alt while r1 are getting carried for free.

Demo lock isn’t trash

3 Likes

It is, worst game play ever. If you are loosing to a demo lock then you have to be stupid or have no clue about how to play against it.

Paging Gladiator Epicburn

But in all seriousness the gameplay does feel super clunky. Sadly they aren’t doing a ton to fix it in Slands. Aff supremacy all the way regardless.

They’re too busy actually playing the game.

Nobody watches their stream to watch them scroll through this nonsense.

It’s a caster, a very disruptive caster in a caster meta. It’s good lol.

Spoiler if you swap to demo as mage lock, comp is still just about as strong.

It’s an objectively better spot than a lot of other specs

Y really good when your burst got pretty much 0 value all the time, you can’t win a game just by disrupting goes/dmg dude.

Trust me, merif/dakkroth/sosseri and a lot of 2k2+ player in eu says it’s trash, even wallirik play it sometimes but they barely can win 1 games with this spec.

See demo locks get pretty good success on NA with it, pretty good spec lol

Don’t care about EU opinions

3 Likes

Why is there a sudden influx of eu players on level 10s posting on the NA forums

We the people will only accept Drae, because hes dope. I think Laoghaire is Dutch too, this is acceptable.

3 Likes

Sure but they still complain so much dude. I’m telling you 100% that the top players complain a ton about the game, they just either do it on stream, on twitter, or directly.

Cdews twitter everyday

2 Likes

I mean yes that’s a good example

They just don’t want to post it here where you’re going to have some random player tell them that they’re entirely wrong

If I didn’t need to constantly be multi-tasking I’d never waste my energy with it either

gr8 b8 10 cha

He said top players and you post here constantly. Big Doze just throwing shade rn.

1 Like

Big doze better throw some rogaine on that big dome

If u know what I mean

2 Likes

Venruki came here with arguably the most substantial arena forum post ever. It received unprecedented attention and replies from the community. Net impact? Nothing. I think they know a lost cause when the see one.

Yup Dozer is mad he’s bad

1 Like