Why don't they just get rid of

So, you are saying we don’t need now PvP, 'eh?:wink:
I thought EDers were the masters of PvP?

Yes. We 100% are masters of PVP. And it would be wise of you to never test my efficacy on that statement, nor inspect my PVP achievements - which are massively expansive and prolific

:neutral_face:

2 Likes

It’s a true story. The PvP Masters have to roll on forum alts just so their mysterious ranks cannot be trespassed upon by the mere common mortals who would not understand their sacred ways.

2 Likes

Such is the way of the bushido code, which I adhere to strictly.

1 Like

It sucked. No thanks.

Warmode is better. You can do it anywhere you want on any server and you can opt in or out.

2 Likes

Shadowmoon was a relatively balanced pvp server back in the day. I really miss the dynamic. Warmode is junk.
Merging servers would have been a way better fix.

Well, the griefers do but no one else.

2 Likes

Now imagine if you still had to get 10 RBG wins to unlock the last tint of your mage tower weapon appearance you earned in Legion…

I’m good with warmode. I just wish they didn’t phase each other lol.

PvP-only servers would be interesting IF the faction population ratios weren’t so unbalanced on the servers. The majority of servers are 90%+ Alliance or 90%+ Horde, making it difficult to find a relatively populated server with a balanced population.

Having a 2 vs 100 situation in world PvP at Key locations in the game (rare spawns, airdrop crates, etc), isn’t cool.

Oh I get plenty of PvP in games that actually have PvP. Not Player Vs Gear. I have been waiting on real PvP in WoW since Vanilla.

Great song reference n great idea! <3

1 Like

Guess they could force Warmode on for a month across all servers. See if the game tanks or not.

They could also turn everyone into gnomes, I think that would be about as popular.

this game’s about finishing quests Chelmi. they killed off any incentive for pvp by making the factions friendly with eachother.

When did they ever have “forced open world PvP”?

Must have been a dream you had, or your thinking of PvP servers (which failed due to players creating a major imbalance of the Factions).

I was there Gandalf. Horde Sargeras and Highmountain zone felt like playing a survival horror game.

So many Alliance. It was like scene out of Finding Nemo with the seagulls

:dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean:

2 Likes

Aside from the obvious troll OP, removing WM is dumb. Having a few PvP servers available alongside WM would be great though. Eazy variety of content for people who want it, and they can use the SoD magic to force balance them.

Oh no, the tragedy. I am so sorry you don’t have unwilling fodder to kill endlessly.

2 Likes
  1. Servers were incredibly unbalanced. And even with a lot of servers being connected, still was a huge problem of imbalance.
  2. Most people would just prefer to gank people at lower levels. It was actually rare to see 2 people at the same level fighting each other.
  3. Some people hated PVP, but had to roll on PVP servers to play with friends, and visa versa, some people wanted to PVP, but had to play on PVE servers to play with friends.
  4. Because Warmode is optional for everyone, which is better than having no option at all.
1 Like