Why don't they just get rid of

…Warmode and bring back forced open world PvP, 'eh?

How can you have any PvE if you don’t do your PvP?

5 Likes

Nah.

11 Likes

nah cant force me to pvp in open

2 Likes

because no one wants that

10 Likes

Because like 99% of realms PvP realms were so utterly one-sided that the other faction straight up did not not exist outside some random masochists who played there specifically for PvP.

10 Likes

Very easily. Easier in fact.

9 Likes

Something that cannot be forced, which is why populations dwindled and faction imbalance was inevitable and irreparable. Trying to force people who don’t want to do PvP to do it will just make them quit.

5 Likes

i would unsub if i was forced to do wpvp no hesitation.

10 Likes

Tears.

That’s why.

2 Likes

You’re not my mother,beside I’m too old to do warmode,nah.

Because people hated forced PvP, which was evident by the low populations and incredibly unbalanced servers.

Very simply apparently

1 Like

i remember being forced to pvp for cloak in mop… oh how i hated it so much

5 Likes

smells like…bait

1 Like

If ppl don’t voluntarily participate in optional open world PVP, what makes you think ppl will voluntarily participate in forced open world PVP?

1 Like

”we don’t need no epic BGs…”

Me thinks they were quoting Roger Waters/Floyd

“How can you have any pudding if you don’t eat yer meat?!”

Tongue n cheek, naturally

2 Likes

Because I’m doing PvE stuff not PvP stuff. Also, nothing like a higher lvl/geared player(s) ganking you when you’re just trying to quest.

3 Likes

I think it’ll be like Classic. Eventually they’ll cave in and launch a few dedicated PVP servers. They’ll be really popular for awhile until they fall victim to the same unbalance that always happens.

Still, I think they should do it for those who like it.

1 Like

See, I’m bad at PVP regardless of game, why force me to do something I don’t wanna do? This would literally make me quit the game.

See, people like OP WANT people like me to PVP because it gives them an easy target; they want to feel like a big fish in a small pond, it’s simple.

Also forgot to add; this would kill open-world RP too, we’d have to stick to cities and Sanctuaries for events.

4 Likes

But Warmode is lonely and a ghost town!

Restrict ALL pvp to a 10x10 meter blank room where all are against all. Only then will you triumph.

1 Like