Why don't Tauren join the Alliance?

We argue that, because if you look at the sheer size of the Kaldorei empire at it’s height, and than have people claim No trolls were displaced. That is just an absurd hill to die on.

7 Likes

Show me a single mention of Troll displacement by the Kaldorei empire.

Show me a single mention that the land owned by the Kaldorei empire was settled and cultivated by trolls, and not just own swaths of unsettled territory.

Show me a single instance, where Kaldorei Ruins and Troll Ruins can be found side by side.

Because there is slim to none of such examples. What we do know for a fact is that Azshara was disinterested in conquest of the trolls, and she specifically sought out a diplomatic alternative for it.

1 Like

It’s specifically stated the Night Elves eschewed diplomacy less and less because of xenophobia. Basically the other races on Azeroth weren’t worth their time because racism. Azshara only went to diplomacy with the Zandalari because she got all the territory she wanted and with the trolls out of the way she could focus on consolidating her holdings and power.

I don’t get it either. As has been pointed out before, the Kaldorei Empire is the antithesis of current night elf society. Azhara is probably one of if not the most evil character on Azeroth but here we are. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Why would she go to the Zandalari at all when she could of just conquered them outright?

1 Like

She had all the territory she wanted and was delving more into researching and exploiting the well of eternity.

Then why did her empire continue to expand?

It stopped expanding at some point. She made that treaty because she didn’t want to deal with trolls anymore. Azshara and her Highborne were busy looking for more power and they found it.

It stopped at some point… But not before she made a deal with the Zandalari… So again, if she could (And did) conquer the trolls outright. Why did she go speak with the Zandalari?

1 Like

I’m tired of repeating myself. They stopped expanding because she wanted to. That’s it. The negotiations were to get the trolls to stop being a nuisance.

Okay… Then why did they keep expanding?

What are you talking about? Do you have some kind of point to make?

“With the trolls no longer a threat, Azshara continued expanding her dominion.” Chronicle Vol 1. Page 98.

So if Azshara had all the land she wanted, why did she continue to expand?

1 Like

Don’t waste your time Averta. Akiyass is one of the more dishonest ones on here. She’ll ignore what’s inconvienent, demand everything be spelled out word for word, I assume because she can’t infer things herself or read between the lines.

The Kaldorei had a MASSIVE empire, took over almost all known troll territory and she’s still going to die on the Nope, no trolls were displaced, ever hill.

11 Likes

Oh that’s a reference to her internal power within the Kaldorei empire. She was solidifying her holdings.

No, that’s a reference to her expanding her territory. She had no reason to expand her influence in the Kaldorei Empire, shes an absolute monarch.

1 Like

I know. Her whole argument doesn’t make sense to begin with.

TBH I think the real reason Azshara stopped was because of the concentration of Wild Gods in Zandalar. It’s known she avoided Hyjal for that very reason. Pandaria also had four powerful Wild God guardians. It wasn’t until she found Space Satan and the burning legion that she had a counter.

Me: “Quotes word for word from Chrinicle.”

Micah: “YoU aRe So DiShOnEsT!”

1 Like

But she didn’t. She expanded even after her deal with Zandalari, just not into Zandalar.

She had just conquered a bunch of territory.

Dominion

the power to rule

English Language Learners Definition of dominion

: the power to rule : control of a country, region, etc. : the land that a ruler or government controls. :