Why don't guards attack Horde?

In gadgetzan if horde attack you guards do nothing but if alliance attack they jump on them also in lights hope the guards do nothing

1 Like

If this is actually happening… :rofl:

2 Likes

Better question is: How come factions you have high rep with don’t help you if you’re attacked by players with lower rep?

2 Likes

How do you know their rep?

They know they ally with us in the future sooooooooooooo…

Not sure. A rogue jumped me and when stun broke I gouged him. Guards came over and rofl’d me.

LHC guards are not fighting horde this is a MAJOR BUG.
wtf happened?

1 Like

The NPCs should be able to tell, no?

With the amount of wah threads, I can no longer tell the bug threads.

I was killed by a Gad guard today. I have a feeling this is wah, but if not get a ss and post on the bug forum.

I was pvping in Lights hope.

The guards did not fight for anybody.

They killed like one mage but that was it.

1 Like

Last night a 60 rogue jumped me while I was right in front of a guard at LHC. The guard completely ignored it. I didn’t play on PVP servers before the Cata revamp of LHC, but post revamp they deleted anyone attacking the other faction.

Slips a Goblin a $20

What? Can’t be!

2 Likes

Wrong. Ten chars

They only fight for you if you are revered with them

Honest? or you teasing?

I don’t think that’s accurate. In Vanilla they stomped anyone, even if you were neutral.

The whole point of a neutral area is to keep it neutral.

1 Like

From what I have been told, you have to be a certain reputation for those guards to defend for you.

I think they may be bugged though. I think it is a combination of them being bugged AND them only fighting for you at a certain reputation that makes them unresponsive 90% of the time.

1 Like

sounds like a plausible bug.
Dont think as intended, would give an urgency to farm rep though.
Hopefully some useful bug reports have been sent

Must be a bug. Every time I’ve tried to PvP in Gadgetzan, a swarm of little green guys have chased me out of town with clubs.