Why does't blizz have a complaint system?

I wanted to complain about blizz however I discovered they have no complaints department at all. Surely after their sexual harrassment scandal they should clean up their corporate governance? I was also told by support that support cant talk to other areas of the business! What a joke! Discuss.

3 Likes

Well you certainly came to the right place

6 Likes

This is where support said to come lol

3 Likes

All complaint emails and posts go here.

7 Likes

Well, then welcome home.

I should be clear: nothing will come of your complaints, nobody important will ever read them.

But you’ll get a whole bunch of people agreeing with you to make you feel better.

3 Likes

You work for blizz support too?

:dracthyr_shrug: this IS the complaint department

5 Likes

Nope. Just letting you know how it works.

The only joke here is that you logged over to post this instead of posting it on the usual character you post on. :wink:

Imgur

5 Likes

Dont usually post, not sure why this was the character. Good feedback though!

They don’t wanna hear criticism.

I want to complain, not submit feedback.

A complaint is feedback.

1 Like

No it isnt. They dont respond to feedback. I want a response or an outcome.

They do have a complaint system. This is it.

the complains system is right here, the forums! and they rarely look at it or care so…
working as intended.

Then you want support, not to complain.

If support has told you that they can’t help you, then what you want to do is complain.

A complaint is feedback.

There’s no scenario where you get to argue with Blizzard and have them sit down and nod and frown like you’re a middle-aged woman who just stormed into the Starbucks and you are fully prepared to take up twenty minutes of this poor barista’s time while you pop off at her with your entire life story because they didn’t put enough pumps of chocolate in your mocha.

7 Likes

Imgur

2 Likes

Complain about the lore and the gameplay here.