Why does't blizz have a complaint system?

Whaaaaat? You don’t want to see how far this will go? To which level of management the Karen wants to take it to? xD

On a serious note though … what is it that you even want to complain about?

Ah yes, /dev/null

Uggghhhhh, I hate when that happens…:rage:

1 Like

Next time your computer is faulty go give them feedback instead of complaining lol.

I tend to fix my own computer, because mailing it back and having it risk new parts getting broken in the process is less cumbersome and time consuming.

I also look up solutions to stuff on WoWHead for workarounds for stuff in the game when possible, because again, waiting for Blizzard to fix something is more time consuming than just figuring out a way around it.

But again, if something is broken, you need support.

If support has told you that what you think is broken isn’t something they can help with, then you what you have is a complaint.

A complaint is feedback.

4 Likes

Well thanks for your comments Jalanii, im sure when you are older youll be able to contribute properly.

There’s not a whole lot of people older than me playing MMOs, but thanks for making me feel like I just got carded buying booze. It doesn’t happen a lot anymore! :rofl:

1 Like

Well you surely deserve to feel that way this time :slight_smile:

So complain. Let’s hear it. What’s on your mind?

4 Likes

It’s wild how they never say, isn’t it? It’s like they always know that whatever it is that is the super critical issue that is supposedly being blatantly ignored by the game support can either be explained super quick by other players or is something they can’t do like fix bugs, go against the policies set out for what GMs are allowed to do, or change the game’s design.

They’re just mad and they want to have the full Karen Experience where they get to ruin a serviceperson’s day (who STILL can’t do anything about their issue) to make themselves feel better.

1 Like

Well it depends on what you are talking about. As for bugs, WoW does NOT seem that buggy. Maybe at 1st when a release comes out but they seem to get it under control quickly.

As for super critical issues, we often hear that Blizzard does not listen to “the players” or “the community”. But half the time I find that personally I don’t agree with what they are saying and those comments often get likes so I’m not alone.

There are players in the forums who form an “echo chamber” where they tell each other what they want to hear so much they believe they are speaking for everyone. They are not.

They are at best a minority of people who use the forums which in turn is a minority of people playing the game. Who knows if “the community” agrees with them or not?

1 Like

this post isnt about the complaint, its about the fact there is no option to complain.

Buddy, you’re in the complaint system.

Read some posts.

Boom,
Kaag

2 Likes

Not responding is a type of response

Oof I feel this so hard.

1 Like

Did you really just “get off my lawn” them???

1 Like

The forums are full of complaints and the developers see the complaints. They’ve talked about many of them at various convenstions and in various inteviews.

But just because they hear a complaint from what may or may not be a majority or minority of players, that doesn’t mean they will see it as a command to make the change demanded.

1 Like

Let’s not enable them. Blizz should have an official complaint process.

Just because now I am curious. What exactly is your gripe with Blizzard about? If it is not game related, well of course the game CS can’t help you. I am sure if you check around on google you can find a CS address for Blizzard-Activision out there.