Why does retail feel really dead, even on a top server?

first time you are playing in summer time at the end of an expansion ?

There are always more “active” folks on RP servers.

Also on Area 52.

Valdrakken constantly crowded. Just did a superbloom with a ton of participation.

When is Valdrakken a ghost town? 4am on a Wednesday?

1 Like

Most of my friends are not subbed but waiting for TWW to resub. Also lots of people are playing both Cata and Remix.

So as usual, OP is just complaining to complain by making stuff up with added drama.

4 Likes

Yems :3 In all sorts of ways!! I met a very nice Vulpera who’s got a neat backstory and a whole caravan they introduced me to!

Didnt you say you were unsubbing, Soul?

1 Like

Weird, I always find way too much people everywhere, plus if you join a group on LFG you’re sent to another realm, and the opposite is also true a lot ppl from other realms join the same shard as you.

Perhaps you’re trying to do the community feast in the week it is not awakened? Try doing Season 2 events like Time Rift, Researchers under fire or Fyrakk assault this week.

Most people are doing other things like dungeons, raids, LFR, LFD, old content, etc.

Just because it is the biggest realm it doesn’t mean people are doing the same content as you.

Remix and end of xpac blues. I think some might just be on break before TWW. It happens.

Why are you still here? I thought you “Permanently Unsubscribed” 2 months ago?

You do realize this post is two months old and they haven’t been here since June, right?

3 Likes

Generally yeah? That’s the way it’s been since, like, vanilla. People unsub when they run out of content then come back when the new expansion rolls around. This isn’t something new

1. Not having fun in Dragonflight.^^

Bad necro is bad :joy:

4 Likes

Because every is On vacation and stuff until TWW launches

oh muck fe rotten I can’t believe I didn’t catch that -_-

Right? Dude necroed a thread to yell at the OP who hasn’t even been here since. :rofl:

2 Likes

Tbh necro aside. Id be curious to see what time of day they were posting at.

Most of these posts pop up when its super late or early when most are sleeping lol.

Don’t worry, they’ll see it eventually…
If they resub again lol. (We’ll probably see them in TWW like most that ‘unsub’ via the forums)

1 Like