Why does Maiev sound so angry all the time?

Because Illidan isn’t within her reach anymore.

She hasn’t been on a date in several thousand years.
She mildly stroppy.

Don’t forget Naisha, who she left for dead in the Tomb of Sargeras, and who came back as a miniboss banshee.

She sounds like Lucille Ball did in later life to me.

That is an eminently logical conclusion. Question = answered.

1 Like

Don’t know why she sounds angry all the time but I like her voice over regardless.

Pretty sure that “Maiev and Sira” are really Patty and Selma with Warden costumes on :joy:

I’m just waiting for her to start a Punk Band like ETCs

Hey beloved world tree is reduced to cinders you now Night Elves are angry at that right? Plus the war is eating into her love life.

I think it would go more liek this:

“Hey do you wanna grab a bite? There’s a great pla-”

“I’m not hungry”

*frightened whimpers

2 Likes

You’d be angry too if your trusted friend was brought back from the dead and chose the other side because you were late one time to a party.

Not having a acting love life upsets people.

Because she literally went insane hunting illidan? I mean she spent 10,000 years of her life guarding him and then he got let free and she had to hunt him down.

Maiev pretty much considers the security of the entire night elf nation to be her personal responsibility as the Warden and she takes it damn seriously. 10,000 years of enforcing the law and being exposed to horrific demons, criminals, and traitors whilst pining for the love of your most famous inmate who can’t get over his old crush has only made her increasingly furious. All Horde/Legion units are advised to stay at least 20 miles away from her at all times.