Why does Maiev sound so angry all the time?

Can you imagine her talking about mundane things?

“I’m not hungry!!! You guys go ahead and eat!!!”

“That was a really good book!!! I can’t wait for its sequel!!!”

“Hi!!! Do you have this dress in green!!!”

Etc.

I feel like she needs to relax, that woman.

11 Likes

…because she is angry.

all the time

19 Likes

Well unfortunately the Night Elf that could have helped her is doing the electric boogaloo with the Titans currently.

3 Likes

^

2 Likes

I was thinking she sounds like a chain smoker who always has a cup of coffee in hand.

7 Likes

Yes! I thought about that, too! The chain smoking bit, lol

2 Likes

4 Likes

10,000+ years of pining for Illidan’s attentions while he’s still pining for Tyrande.

Wrath of a woman scorned and all that. She just needs some of that good good loving.

2 Likes

I feel bad for her boyfriend. Imagine how awkward her pillow talk is.

1 Like

Simple - she was the jailer assigned to imprison the demon hunters. However, now they are running around all over the world showing off there mobility (my warlock is very envious). I would be annoyed also if my failures resulted in infesting the world with demon hunters.

2 Likes

From what I can recall, her voice actress (Debi Mae West) underwent surgery due to throat issues, so that’s why she sounds different nowadays.

Fun fact: She also voiced the Night Elf Female (playable).

2 Likes

Constipation.

2 Likes

I think it’s been a while since she must have… Ahhhh… Well some people get a bit uptight after a while. From what I understand she is pretty old so it could have been 200 or 300 hundred years since the last time. :smirk:

Her husbando is currently serving as the Dark Titan’s Jailer.

She has a LOT of pent up frustration.

1 Like

She has a tough job and a tough life. She reminds me of a female night elf version of Clint Eastwood.

I think that’s accurate to the OP’s statement. :smiley:

1 Like

Her voice in Warcraft III was softer and silkier. I really liked it. I always just assumed that Maiev’s voice change was related to her voice actress’ getting some kind of complications in her throat. I’m really glad she recovered from that.

Don’t forget, every time she finds a 2nd in command, they become traitors: Córdoba Felsong, Sira…wonder whose next to leave the wardens for the enemy

“I had a great time this evening!!! We should go see a movie this weekend!!!”