Why does everyone play hunter?

LOL no hunter doesnt. Warlock actually has the best survivability.

Ret has the best survivability. Warlock is not even close. Mage is better than warlock survivability in like group content, but you do have to push your buttons as a mage generally before damage goes out so if you don’t do that then it can be worse.

… why do I play a hunter? Does the fact I can sick wolves on people to tear my foe’s face off not count? That or be the one who shoots a gnome in the knee and continues that meme?

Does very good damage
Very predictable rotation.

Having rotation where you don’t have to laser focus on your aura’s is probably worth more in damage and survivability than anything most people can do with a spec that’s better on paper.

If you die as a warlock you are making major mistakes.

100% false.

You can literally hit your head on the keyboard and get the top 1 dps.

I hope this helps clear up the doubt.

1 Like

Stop spreading false information. It’s ok if you don’t know what you’re talking about but you shouldn’t be on here telling people something that’s just plain wrong.

As a mage you have Ice barrier, Ice block, Greater invis, Mirror images, Alter time and either cauterize or another ice block. You ALWAYS have something available to you.

As a warlock you have dark pact and unending resolve. You can also do a big heal once per fight with a buffed healthstone. And finally mortal coil which may or may not save you but it doesn’t mitigate anything, it’s just a small heal.

There is no doubt that an ok warlock has better survivability than an ok mage but mages have more tools and if they are used correctly they do absolutely have better survivability in high m+ or raid.

1 Like

Its not false.

You are right. The CE warlock has zero clue what they are talking about.

All on long CDs.

DP is on a 45 second CD. If you arent using MC on CD its a you issue.

There is no doubt that Good warlocks have some of the best survivabiltiy in game.

Hunters and Druids get the most love in every single expansion, bar none.

Hunters get a billion new pet skins, as well as every QoL change that every other class gets.

Druids get new skins as well.

No other class gets the same amount of attention, and these two are miles ahead of everyone else as far as attention from Blizzard. In TWW, guess what, they’re going to once again get the most customization options and attention from Blizzard. The expansion after that? Same thing.

This is why people play hunter. It isn’t because their rotations are terrible easy, it’s because after 20 years Blizzard still puts effort into making these classes interesting while every other class gets ignored, save for big updates, which Hunters also get.

Explain enhance being more popular than elemental then. It’s purely a class flavor thing over anything else.

ppl play hunter because they are the easiest class to play + AFK -just set your pet on the boss and goto sleep.

2 Likes

You got carried to your 8% parse on the last boss and weren’t brought for the first kill or several of the bosses before it. Relax with the CE stuff.

You mean where I died on the kill in p3?

I was brought for the second kill

Because I took a break for IRL stuff.

Youre still wrong either way lol

Why do like playing a hunter ? I do like Orcs , pets , and traps . Plus i have failed dueling a Priest with my Orc Warrior , so I gave Hunter a try. I never look back since then . I have owned everyone ( except for a few skilled players ) for at least 3 to 5 years in pvp before Blizzard started nerfing hunters .

Today I have gave other classes i try like mages and warrior class again . Only pve

1 Like

no really warlock is like a tank and mage with their def CD if play correctly is much much tainker than a hunter.

Can confirm I play ret since I don’t want my brain to melt any further than it already has.

1 Like

Because hunter go brrrrr and it’s probably the most noob friendly class.

1 Like

you can make a beautiful DK, ya know :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Thank you! That’s what I’ve been saying! But Rita won’t even let me transmog again. She even threatened to delete me if I didn’t give her all my gold…

1 Like

:] don’t ever change

I dig the Eb and flow of your characters

ETA: I just noticed your mog. I would donate gold to the cause, even if you were with the ruffians who came over to my club house ~8 years ago and beat up some of my friends :innocent:

2 Likes