Why do you want void elf paladins

That’s what these options could mean though, void elves can’t “unvoid” themselves and we’ve seen high elves studying the void in the rift, if these customizations mean that the different skin tones are high elves, then I’m not shocked people are asking for Paladin.

They are not gonna make new lore for a race that isn’t high elves and a race that is already part of Alliance sorry you want to play your blood elf Paladin on alliance but the race will still say void elf in front of it

3 Likes

You don’t know that, and it isn’t new lore, Alliance High Elves have always been a separate group from blood elves and on the Alliance.

If these options reflect 2 groups under 1 umbrella, it’s not outrageous for people to ask for something that coincides with that new group.

Dammit, now I want one. Mmmm, Turbo Diesel Mustang… I wonder if anyone’s been crazy enough to build their own?

Stay in denial cry elf beggar case closed.

3 Likes

Death is the opposite of life, and yet Thornspeakers use the former to create the latter.

Arcane is the opposite of Fel, and yet Mages are the most likely to turn to warlocks.

Void is the opposite of light YET WE HAVE HAD A WHOLE SPEC DEVOTED TO USING BOTH SINCE DAY ONE OF WOW

It’s only an issue in your head. Blizzard has been doing things like this since the beginning, and will continue to do so with or without your consent.

5 Likes

Lol thought so, never any valid points but just horde crying.

Keep proving people who want more customization options right :kissing_heart:

If you’re gonna pretend you’re using lore to justify denying someone choices, I suggest trying harder, lore very often disagrees with biased casuals :heart:

2 Likes

Because Me’dan is a Paladin.

Why? I’m not wrong. Go do your research before trying to bully. One of the original four horseman was still a paladin even in death.

1 Like

Ah the ultimate Mary Sue

1 Like

Except for the same reason void elves can’t be paladins is the same reason the undead can’t be, because they take the light within themselves instead of just using it and if an undead did that, they would burn and die.

Because canonically, the light burns the undead who use it, imagine if they took into within themselves such as paladins do.

HA HA HA HA HA!!!

/sniff…oh, wait; you were serious?

Expect you are wrong. Light and void can’t exist together. Light and death however, can.

Which is why the light burns the undead who use it right?

I’ve always been a fan of draenei.

It doesn’t literally burn them. They are in pain, but they aren’t destroyed.

There are now light undead. See Calia Menithil
But Death and Light are not opposed unlike Light and Void

1 Like

Yes because they use it, unlike paladins who take the light into themselves, that isn’t just “they are in pain”, they would burn and die.

Where do you think pain comes from?

Something that hurts you sweetheart.

And when those are playable, forsaken can definitely be paladins, because that’s a different form of resurrection.

Till then they are still good old fashioned, necromantic undead.

Light forged Draenei Death Knights.

Belf Druids before void elf anything else.

3 Likes